WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

Have a good time, guys. If Biz says he wants to go to City Lights, hold out for a steak dinner at Rick's Cabaret. Just bring plenty of singles.

City Lights in Yonkers? The WNY guys would get stabbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

City Lights in Yonkers? The WNY guys would get stabbed.

I think that may be the only strip club left in Westchester. Sue’s closed. There is billy buds in Pelham/new Rochelle but that place is a shit hole

10 hours ago, Bionic said:

I really want to go! Its just so far, and I don’t drive at all with any alcohol in me.  I should take an uber the 2 hrs lol

So Far??? We’re coming from 6hrs away.. I won’t hear of it, take the Uber or arrange a ride from possibly a girlfriend or wife or friend. This will be an epic event... see ya there 

• Like 1

I think that may be the only strip club left in Westchester. Sue’s closed. There is billy buds in Pelham/new Rochelle but that place is a shit hole

Sue’s was fun/scary. Cardi B used to dance there. I was there a few times when there were shooting outside.

Sue’s was fun/scary. Cardi B used to dance there. I was there a few times when there were shooting outside.

Yea that place was nuts, too bad it’s gone, that would have been great for the WNY crew

Where would the nearest train dump me off at near this place? I live about 25 mins from a train station actually.....

What train station are you near I’d guess the closest it Would her you is Nanuet

If we can push dinner back closer to 7ish I can probably swing it. Wait a second as long as someone can grab me from the wp train station I can do the normal time. Figure shoot for a 5pm train or so

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yea I’ll
Get you

• Like 3

Never done the train travel, but Otisville is 25 mins, but i think you go have to swap onto a different train in beacon....

I will look into a bit tonight, installing a new timing belt on Jenn’s car at the moment.

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1