WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

3 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I’ll derail this thread some more lol. Frozen is pretty good. Watched Bohemian rhapsody last night and excellent. 

As Biz wouid say 3 more days ! 

I seen Bohemian when it first came out. First move I have been to in xxyears! Yes I said xx Lol  It was a very good movie. Had to take out that number. Haha

Edited by Paula

26 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

What is this a conspiracy 

Are you sure you guys we're not planning on jumping me .

I only have issue with 2  guys on here  .

So everyone else can just stay out of  it .

Apologize very simple and I stop .

You’d be a fool to show up at this point....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Well since you me and biz have never seen it I would call for a GTG to go see it.  But you and Biz would ditch me and with my luck it would be stormys time of the month again and I would be stuck with him.  Lol. 

I would never ditch you! :-)

• Thanks 1

I’m rolling east with a total of 30k posts and 30 years of forum participation! There may be a forum policy prohibiting us from being in the same car, too much at risk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No Moderators = No loss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Hello Everyone!!!!  It's been busy for me. I was on a 6 day off stretch when our night shift guys Wife has a stroke. I still had 3 days to go. I am now the new night guy until May unless something changes. She has a long road to recovery at this time. The other baad news is we have no saturday night shift covered yet and he did most of those. I'm working 6 days a week with only Friday off. I may have a 2 week stretch working with no days off coming up soon. My hunting season pretty much ended with that Text last friday. I would join you in White Plains to. Enjoy Monday's outing and I'll stay in touch....

• Like 2

Hello Everyone!!!!  It's been busy for me. I was on a 6 day off stretch when our night shift guys Wife has a stroke. I still had 3 days to go. I am now the new night guy until May unless something changes. She has a long road to recovery at this time. The other baad news is we have no saturday night shift covered yet and he did most of those. I'm working 6 days a week with only Friday off. I may have a 2 week stretch working with no days off coming up soon. My hunting season pretty much ended with that Text last friday. I would join you in White Plains to. Enjoy Monday's outing and I'll stay in touch....
Hope his wife is doing well and is able to make a full speedy recovery

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear, but happy to hear you are ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Is Stormy a big black tough dude  ??  I didn't know that..
Thanks for enlightening us, Bill...!!
I sure won't gang up on him... Not that I ever considered it....
You didn't know he was evander holyfield? Lucky for all of us he's over the hill so he'd have to fetch his walker first

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1