WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

10 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i wouldnt feel too bad for him - his jab is just as good as Holyfield's.   Pretty sure it only went 10 rounds cause he wanted it to. 

I only stopped because the other guys that I have no problems with ask me to 

For what it's worth  . 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello Everyone!!!!  It's been busy for me. I was on a 6 day off stretch when our night shift guys Wife has a stroke. I still had 3 days to go. I am now the new night guy until May unless something changes. She has a long road to recovery at this time. The other baad news is we have no saturday night shift covered yet and he did most of those. I'm working 6 days a week with only Friday off. I may have a 2 week stretch working with no days off coming up soon. My hunting season pretty much ended with that Text last friday. I would join you in White Plains to. Enjoy Monday's outing and I'll stay in touch....

You ARE Batman!!! Hang in and good wishes for your colleague.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Gentle Reminder:

3 more MF’ing Days! and I think majority of us should bring cash, since I don’t know how many cards the waitress will accept.

I do card because I don't want to carry a ton of cash especially after my most recent expenses also I want the travel points on my card

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Gentle Reminder:

3 more MF’ing Days! and I think majority of us should bring cash, since I don’t know how many cards the waitress will accept.

What is cash?A while back you were saying/talking about eveything going cashless now we need cash Hope they except rolls of pennies.

• Haha 1

Gentle Reminder:

I don’t know man if I have cash I might get jumped

Gentle Reminder:

Cash?!? In White Plain?!?!?! We gonna get shanked!!!! I’m walking in with Chef then, holding tightly to his non-drawing hand!!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I do card because I don't want to carry a ton of cash especially after my most recent expenses also I want the travel points on my card 

That’s fine. Everyone can give you the cash like we did at Peekskill Meetup.

What is cash?A while back you were saying/talking about eveything going cashless now we need cash Hope they except rolls of pennies.

I just don’t foresee the waitress taking 10-15 credit cards, but maybe I’m Wrong. I’ll bring cash, so it’s less 1 less card.

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I just don’t foresee the waitress taking 10-15 credit cards, but maybe I’m Wrong. I’ll bring cash, so it’s less 1 less card.

Just busting chops.Gonna be a good time.

• Like 1

I don't use this nimly bimly froo froo thing you call zelle

You are missing out. I use it when on vacation with friends. It’s fantastic. No app or anything just use your normal bank account app. The top 50 or so major banks have it

You are missing out. I use it when on vacation with friends. It’s fantastic. No app or anything just use your normal bank account app. The top 50 or so major banks have it

Venmo costs me nothing

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What about @water_rat ?

I appreciate the offer but I can't hang out. My knee has been bothering me to the point of walking with crutches. I go back to the orthopedic March 5 for cortisone injections and if needed , another total knee replacement. Hope you guys have a great time. Don't get too shitfaced...….DWI's are no joke.

8 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

I appreciate the offer but I can't hang out. My knee has been bothering me to the point of walking with crutches. I go back to the orthopedic March 5 for cortisone injections and if needed , another total knee replacement. Hope you guys have a great time. Don't get too shitfaced...….DWI's are no joke.

My wife thought I was an asshole for checking my traps this year with a cane. I tried explaining to her that I had to by law every 24 hours. Finally , I gave up and sprung them all. Now the pain hurts so much that I can't put any weight on it and need to use crutches. It's probably gonna fuck up my fishing and spring turkey hunting.1152607243_IMG_4136(1).thumb.JPG.f57c6caf8e9ba7e77938e9257b1e9e03.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

My wife thought I was an asshole for checking my traps this year with a cane. I tried explaining to her that I had to by law every 24 hours. Finally , I gave up and sprung them all. Now the pain hurts so much that I can't put any weight on it and need to use crutches. It's probably gonna fuck up my fishing and spring turkey hunting.1152607243_IMG_4136(1).thumb.JPG.f57c6caf8e9ba7e77938e9257b1e9e03.JPG

quick mends to you sir    godspeed

• Like 2