WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

I appreciate the offer but I can't hang out. My knee has been bothering me to the point of walking with crutches. I go back to the orthopedic March 5 for cortisone injections and if needed , another total knee replacement. Hope you guys have a great time. Don't get too shitfaced...….DWI's are no joke.

By law, white Plains bars need to be ADA friendly, no? I bet we can get your a wheelchair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah no kidding. So I got a bit lost, is Storm joining you guys for drinks or no?

Yes. He’s scheduled to box 3 rounds against Chef, 3 against Crappy, and 3 against Jerkman. If he can beat those 3, he faces me and the WNY contingent for the final 15 rounds. In all, if he can win 24 rounds, he gets to stay for 1 drink

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yes. He’s scheduled to box 3 rounds against Chef, 3 against Crappy, and 3 against Jerkman. If he can beat those 3, he faces me and the WNY contingent for the final 15 rounds. In all, if he can win 24 rounds, he gets to stay for 1 drink

Man that sounds amazing, you should hire a cameraman to shoot good video of it. If pygmy is coming, he could strut around in his speedo like a card girl in a boxing match.

• Like 6

I'm telling ya-- if, I went to this event-- in addition to my Stawberry Cupcakes to Throw at Noses-- I would have a full can of Cool- Whip to keep too many man hugs at Bay!

Bill (my Sensei),

Regardless of whether or not Storm shows up to fight me, I wanted to take a minute to thank you for training me in Muy Thai, Kung Fu, and General Tso techniques of fighting these past few months. Going forward, when alone on a Woods Road I will fear no turkey, nor any crowded parking lots.

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

I'm telling ya-- if, I went to this event-- in addition to my Stawberry Cupcakes to Throw at Noses-- I would have a full can of Cool- Whip to keep too many man hugs at Bay!

Some of the guys might take you slathering yourself with Cool-Whip as an invite for hugs....or more....

• Haha 1

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Bill (my Sensei),

Regardless of whether or not Storm shows up to fight me, I wanted to take a minute to thank you for training me in Muy Thai, Kung Fu, and General Tso techniques of fighting these past few months. Going forward, when alone on a Woods Road I will fear no turkey, nor any crowded parking lots.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Man that sounds amazing, you should hire a cameraman to shoot good video of it. If pygmy is coming, he could strut around in his speedo like a card girl in a boxing match.

I don’t know what biz is talking about I found this video of storm and I ain’t fighting that

9 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

He may get raped

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey jerk men tell your  body  it's ok 4 inch   penis not considered a deadly weapon in white plains  but I think he still needs  a permit to smack me in the face with it  with out a condom  :) and a ladder

Edited by Storm914
  • Haha 1

Hey jerk men tell your  body  it's ok 4 inch   penis not considered a deadly weapon in white plains  but I think he still needs  a permit do smack me in the face with it  with out a condom 

Now that was uncalled for

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anyone heading up monday from NYC? If so you have room for one? 

I’m taking train from Grand Central to White Plains. Or you mean driving? I think ATHunter and Jerkman also coming via train, but maybe car from NYC?

• Like 1