WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

Actually dick head he was saying I was being responsible. As the hammer is down on a single action gun and can not be fired. He asked why it was down and I said when I get home I de cock it and in chamber. Thanks for being a dumb ass and showing you know nothing about guns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said, “de-cock” and Pygmy ran!!!!
Stormy was perfectly comfortable!!!
Coincidence, I think not!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Actually dick head he was saying I was being responsible. As the hammer is down on a single action gun and can not be fired. He asked why it was down and I said when I get home I de cock it and in chamber. Thanks for being a dumb ass and showing you know nothing about guns

Or more likely  You just changed your story after he pointed out your carelessness 

I wasn't born yesterday chief 

:)

Or more likely  You just changed your story after he pointed out your carelessness  I wasn't born yesterday chief 

No dumb ass actually @the jerkman can corroborate my story. U didn’t point out shit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

How do you know where my gun should or shouldn’t be? And please give me another example

We been talking about it for while  the picture you posted on what's for dinner with the freaking 45 on the coffee table next to your couch when you said  you were taking your pants off remember.

Dude you're freaking accident waiting to happen if there's anybody on here that something like that's going to happen to it's going to be you  guaranteed.

Edited by Storm914

We been talking about it for while  the picture you posted on what's for dinner with the freaking 45 on the coffee table next to your couch when you said  you were taking your pants off remember.

And there is nothing wrong with that, what in fucks sake are you talking about. Again under my Controll not pointing at anyone. What’s the problem except for your peanut sized brain

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chefhunter86 said:

And there is nothing wrong with that, what in fucks sake are you talking about. Again under my Controll not pointing at anyone. What’s the problem except for your peanut sized brain

Oh no problem until you forget your stupid gun on the coffee table and your young  kid  finds it and picks it up and pulls the trigger . And kills or injures somebody .

My mistake I'm the dummy sorry I apologize it's all my fault .

Chef  all bullshit aside do yourself a favor and get in the habit of putting your firearm away in the same spot every time when you get home before you forget and your kid finds it laying around the house it only takes  one time to happen  one f up and someone gets  kill or injured. 

You think I'm a dick for saying it so be it .

Edited by Storm914

Anyone hear from Martin yet?
[mention=453]Martin[/mention]

Martin wasn’t even on the original “guest list” for the inaugural meet up. He just appeared. My theory is he will be there, unannounced, and shit it down late night.

• Like 2

Chef  all bullshit aside do yourself a favor and get in the habit of putting your firearm away in the same spot every time when you get home before you forget and your kid finds it laying around the house it only take one time to happen  one f up and someone get kill injured. 
You think I'm a dick for saying it so be it .

Dumb ass, first off it’s a 1911 decocked and round taken out of the chamber. My child is way to young to ever be able to fire that gun in that condition. 2nd of all what the hell do you think I do? In case you haven’t noticed that gun was sitting right in front of ME.

Martin wasn’t even on the original “guest list” for the inaugural meet up. He just appeared. My theory is he will be there, unannounced, and shit it down late night.

Haha I hope you’re right!

15 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Dumb ass, first off it’s a 1911 decocked and round taken out of the chamber. My child is way to young to ever be able to fire that gun in that condition. 2nd of all what the hell do you think I do? In case you haven’t noticed that gun was sitting right in front of ME.

I only know  what I saw in the pictures gun on coffee table  while you we're taking pictures of your dinner .   Which if you didn't say you got young kids around not a big deal .

But since you do you better watch wtf you do with that gun buddy. 

What are going to tell me you don't shit or piss and the gun doesn't ever find itself self alone on that coffee table 

That's the safest place away from your kids you could think of come on, 

Who are trying to BS  here .

Like I said it only takes  one f up 

O and btw you said "you didn't know it was there in that post " 

Which leads one to think you forgot that was there which is exactly the problem. 

Edited by Storm914

I only know  what I saw in the pictures gun on coffee table  while you we're taking pictures of your dinner .   Which if you didn't say you got young kids around not a big deal .
But since you do you better watch wtf you do with that gun buddy. 
What are going to tell me you don't shit or piss and the gun doesn't ever find itself self alone on that coffee table 
That's the safest place away from your kids you could think of come on, 
Who are trying to BS  here .
Like I said it only take one f up 

No dude it doesn’t actually. And 2nd of all my kid is 18 months old that picture was taken way after his bed time. So if you think my 18 year old is going to hop out of his crib. Reach up open his bedroom door. Come out here rack the slide on that gun and pull the trigger... shit If that’s the case I have a superstar on my hands and we should start training for all the major professional sports tomorrow.