WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

17 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

That’s not true. Pygmy has very dirty jokes on this site and also in real life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bizz Make sure you tell the guys coming from Amish Country  that the urinal is not the place you take a dumb in please . 

download.jpeg-1.jpg

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 2

Looked like the place was packed like sardines I saw    people   right up on the windows of that place like they where pushed up against it  crazy . I never noticed that place before and I go up  by there all the time . They keep changing the bar and restaurants over there like ever few years they come and go . All different from the days when I use to hang out there . 

It’s Been brother Jimmy’s for at least 5 years now

Looked like the place was packed like sardines I saw    people   right up on the windows of that place like they where pushed up against it  crazy . I never noticed that place before and I go up  by there all the time . They keep changing the bar and restaurants over there like ever few years they come and go . All different from the days when I use to hang out there . 

Instead of watching from Your car, why didn’t you just walk in?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Like what? The stock market won’t crash. No snowstorms coming.

I could get sick who knows I'm just getting better from the flu right now and my ankle still not 100% since beginning of deer season . I'm falling about on top of that I gained like 25 pounds  since this ankle started up  I'm mess lately lol 

I'm sure going out with you guys is really going to help with the weight I now have to lose .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

I could get sick who knows I'm just getting better from the flu right now and my ankle still not 100% since beginning of deer season . I'm falling about on top of that I gained like 25 pounds  since this ankle started up  I'm mess lately lol 

I'm sure going out what you guys is really going to help with the weight I now have to lose .

Stop.........

I'm sure going out with you guys is really going to help with the weight I now have to lose .

It’s 1 night. When you make a dinner reservation in Westchester, you do it a week in advance, no?