More CWD news

First-light

Now that my last post on CWD really was uneventful to the majority of you  here is some good news. But before you read it just imagine your eco system turned upside down?

Bet you there would be a lot of unhappy wives out there! lol

Here is the news I heard today. Forget about the cure but listen to what he says about Alzheimer's disease and curing 15% of the ones that have it. I pray this is all true and happens quicker then they say.

https://ljsp.lwcdn.com/api/video/embed.jsp?id=9c682ea3-34f0-4ccb-991c-6e23a5bd073a&pi=b1d70b5c-8e54-463f-9ced-1ca62c173276&fbclid=IwAR2vLeU1b6R6sO8-YI-Ivq-aN_EHputSrHbbsULVmG8umZSb1ZHCy4PfFgE

• Like 1

Now that my last post on CWD really was uneventful to the majority of you  here is some good news. But before you read it just imagine your eco system turned upside down?
Bet you there would be a lot of unhappy wives out there! lol
Here is the news I heard today. Forget about the cure but listen to what he says about Alzheimer's disease and curing 15% of the ones that have it. I pray this is all true and happens quicker then they say.
https://ljsp.lwcdn.com/api/video/embed.jsp?id=9c682ea3-34f0-4ccb-991c-6e23a5bd073a&pi=b1d70b5c-8e54-463f-9ced-1ca62c173276&fbclid=IwAR2vLeU1b6R6sO8-YI-Ivq-aN_EHputSrHbbsULVmG8umZSb1ZHCy4PfFgE
Where did you find that? I did read some articles about Bastian from a few years back. Just trying to get a grasp on how recent that video is

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It was filmed in early February.

I've seen some in the scientific community say much of this is old data/news and just a spin.

With the purported value, there'd be bigger investments and money pouring in from major companies if this had true merit. I am skeptical on this one.

It was filmed in early February.
I've seen some in the scientific community say much of this is old data/news and just a spin.
With the purported value, there'd be bigger investments and money pouring in from major companies if this had true merit. I am skeptical on this one.
It seems to be under the radar. I hope it turns out to be a fixable thing

6 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

It seems to be under the radar. I hope it turns out to be a fixable thing

Here are the red flags.

1. The bacterium has been talked about before, years ago by Bastian.

2. This has supposed human impact - IE CJD and misdiagnosed Alzheimers, and ALS, etc. They present this but yet say a hunter test kit is the first thing worked on? Then deer farm vaccines. Dumb. If this were truly real, the focus would be on human vaccine/antibiotics first. Not deer. Not to mention the cattle industry - Mad Cow disease testing would be worth billions, too. 

3. if this were real, the pharma companies would be inserting significant money into this and the gov't wouldn't be asking about a 10 year plan. Cures/Fixes for humans would be worth billions. and there'd be a rush to market with increased investment on the financial and intellectual side.

Instead we get more zombie deer articles.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1