Looking for youth hockey skates

Taking a shot

I am looking for size 12 youth hockey skates....my oldest is going to start taking skating lessons and I don't want to break the bank in new ones.....also looking for a full cage youth hockey helmet as well.

Send me a pm and let me know what you got. Local would be best ...I could drive anywhere around the WNY area to pickup just let me know your price.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

It's my understanding that youth sizes are true to size ....ie he wears a size 12 youth running shoe so he would take a size 12 youth hockey skate.

Once they hit regular sizes that's when you start wearing a smaller skate size vs. shoe size.

I wear a 10 running shoe and a 9 hockey skate.....my buddy was telling me yesterday he knows guys who wear 2 sizes smaller in skates. Only played pond hockey growing up so we only went a size smaller since we needed tow warmers and thick socks to stay out all day!

• Like 1

Just now, sodfather said:

The ones the lady painted at Trilium .

Only one I thought ? 

Sod, used to walk across the frozen Cayuga creek by your house and skate at como Park. Played a ton of ice hockey there. My dad had speed skates and everyone mesmerized at him skating around   Happy memories 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Ant word about the skates?

He never texted me a picture ,he said he would check when he got home friday. He either doesnt have a 12 after all or just forgot  , im off work til Wednesday , ill ask him again.