Winnnndy Sunday !!

turkeyfeathers

Earlier in the week I was planning on heading to the southern tier for the day.  The trip was purely a goof off trip so at this point it isn't worth it.  I'll stay local and get some things done around here.........

Oh, the weather monkey on ch2 just said the upped the forecast from 30-40mph sustained to 35-45mph sustained. Nasty!! 

Sunny and 70 right now , going up to 84 though , wind will be SW at 12 mph .

With that forecast glad we made a store run yesterday to stock up on sunscreen and beer .

Actually with the number of trees in our yard at home, and well my neighbors who have dead ash trees and some live ones that lean towards our house and pool, I kinda wish I was home today .

Daughter staying there is working tonight from 7- 7:30 . Neighbors keeping an eye on things .

Had a good blast of thunder and rain here in East Aurora/South Wales about 8am but then was sunny and kinda nice until just a minute ago,wind and rain just started picking up and sky is really dark.  Coming from FL though were used to losing power in hurricanes so not worrying to much about this one,got all the stuff outside that could fly packed away this morning.

• Like 1

Well, I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but the wind has calmed down substantially (as of noon). Trees are only moving a little bit. Right now I am more concerned about flooding down in the driveway. Temp is up to 52 degrees and the snow melt is pretty rapid.