2019 Baseball Thread

grampy

Good move Red Sox...they have now forbidden the playing of Fortnight in the clubhouse as motivation. When my children are bad I take away their toys too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 rings in 15 years and you’re questioning our tactics?

Btw, Cora and Price confirmed NO ban. So this isn’t even a story

• Like 1

Back to baseball, Brasier blew one last night. Should have been 4 wins in a row. Oh well, hopefully Sale gets his first win tonight. It looked frigid in Chicago last night

Since April 12, the Red Sox starters are best in AL in era 3.09, strikeouts per 9 at 10.5, and slg allowed at a measly .360

David Price to DL

• Sad 1

17 Ks in 7 innings... pitched a hell of a game, but no W

Yea, I was watching. He
was at 108 pitches and it was like 40 degrees. I would have liked to see him start the 8th. Not having a lefty in the bullpen is an issue.

• 3 weeks later...
Man what a bunch of gentlemen yankee fans on this forum.  not one of you have made a dig at biz or the other red Sox fans. Class act!

How can you make a dig at a team with such great success recently? I think Yankees fans are holding their breath until they finally win a WS again

How can you make a dig at a team with such great success recently? I think Yankees fans are holding their breath until they finally win a WS again

Said a different way... Most real Yankee fans know games in June are meaningless.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wtf is Price doing on the mound(besides getting out yanks)? He is Tap dancing up there before he pitches- no runners on so not a ball but still...I think they can call him on illegal pitches even with no one on. Not sure of penalties if any.

Wtf is Price doing on the mound(besides getting out yanks)? He is Tap dancing up there before he pitches- no runners on so not a ball but still...I think they can call him on illegal pitches even with no one on. Not sure of penalties if any.

That’s his windup. It’s legal. Without Price we don’t win WS last year. He sucks vs Yanks and I witnessed in Game 2 of ALDS last year, but he has been legit since. But Yankee stadium is a house of horrors for him

That’s his windup. It’s legal. Without Price we don’t win WS last year. He sucks vs Yanks and I witnessed in Game 2 of ALDS last year, but he has been legit since. But Yankee stadium is a house of horrors for him

Moving his back foot first WITH runners on is a balk.

And then there’s this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bosoxinjection.com/2017/03/01/red-sox-mlb-warns-david-price-delivery/amp/

Moving his back foot first WITH runners on is a balk.

And then there’s this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bosoxinjection.com/2017/03/01/red-sox-mlb-warns-david-price-delivery/amp/

You said no runners on. Umps call balks every chance they can. He’s not deceiving any runners

You said no runners on. Umps call balks every chance they can. He’s not deceiving any runners

I first saw it with no runners and just assumed because no one was on they let it be. But after the 3 singles it continued....

I first saw it with no runners and just assumed because no one was on they let it be. But after the 3 singles it continued....

To me a balk is deceiving a runner. Andy Pettite balked every pitch with a guy on first.