2019 Baseball Thread

grampy

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/26930292/frustrated-gardner-tosses-helmet-gets-stitches

Gardy goes Stitches! How embarrassing......as if never being able to .280 in a single season in your career wasn’t bad enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instantly homers the next day: Biz curse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No. I wish they had bid him adieu in the offseason but its a good thing we kept him. Once the big man returns I dont want him in the line up over Clint

Where’s Jacoby? I want Yanks investigated for insurance scam

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Yes , did quite a bit for Boston community. After the Boston marathon bombing .Good role model for kids. Few WS rings and WS mvp too. 

He really did Jay. I have never been a Red Sox fan. But have always respected David Ortiz as a player and person. 

He single handedly put my Yankees to bed on many occasions!  Still, I always enjoyed watching him play.

• Like 1

No Kimbrel was probably the wrong string to pull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup. The resting of starters in spring training hurt us early, but we’ve been fine for a while now. 10+ blow saves by June 11th hurts. The bullpen numbers are great overall but 5-6 more wins would be nice right

As I'm  probably the only Texas fan on the site, nice win to my Rangers last night..

Rangers should have won a WS. Maybe not the one vs Giants, but definitely the one vs Cardinals. I know exactly where I was in 2011 one when Freese tied it in game 6 9th inning over Cruz’s Head. I was in PA Hunting camp

When does Brandon Workman get a chance to close games? Brasier has failed, Barnes is great except in the 9th (4/8 in save opps). Workman has the most innings out of bullpen (29) and lowest WHIP (0.89) and ERA (1.84).

PLUS, HE IS @sodfather 'S FAVORITE PLAYER!!

• Haha 1

Biz ,a inside the park home run by Pence !! Two more to go, would love a sweep. I just saw they moved todays game up due to Stanley cup finals.. 

Sox can’t buy a win right now. But don’t let us get into the playoffs because we can be dangerous in a short series with our rotation

Let's hope we meet in the post season ..
They will need better fielding from Brock Holt and Mookie Betts, they blew the hit from Pence .

Lol. Betts is the best RF in baseball. He makes that play easily.

He stood there like a school girl picking daisies in the outfield. 
Boston won a close one today.

Ya Betts Believe walk off.

Ya betts Believe Mookie is the best RF in baseball and maybe all-time when it’s all said and done. Not bad for a true second baseman