2019 Baseball Thread

grampy

Alonso sets rookie HR record with #53 , with 1 game left.  Maybe deGrom gets his second Cy Young award this year. Too bad they had about 27 blown saves or they'd be playing in October.

Blown saves killed Sox too along with starters. Wasted great offensive years by Betts, Xman, Devers, JD, Vasquez etc. all top 5 at their position offensively

I’m happy for polar bear Pete! Seems like a good guy to represent NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well well well how about them Rays being a pesky opposition to the all mighty ‘Stros. Now as a yankee fan would you want the rays to finish them off which means the Yanks face a white hot rays “destined” team or hope for a beat up Astros team if they pull it off?

Well well well how about them Rays being a pesky opposition to the all mighty ‘Stros. Now as a yankee fan would you want the rays to finish them off which means the Yanks face a white hot rays “destined” team or hope for a beat up Astros team if they pull it off?

All series at 5 games now. The WS is on a silver platter now for the Yanks. Imagine they only have to beat Rays and Braves or something? You definitely want Rays. They don’t have the pitching for a 7 game series

41 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

All series at 5 games now. The WS is on a silver platter now for the Yanks. Imagine they only have to beat Rays and Braves or something? You definitely want Rays. They don’t have the pitching for a 7 game series

Agreed , Yankees could get through the others but not the Astros 

Dodgers out, Astros fall tonight and Yankees get an asterisk next to this amazing team(didn’t have to beat Astros or dodgers)

Wow! Take that Bryce Harper!

Last year was history when the Red Sox beat three 100-win teams to win the WS. Now it definitely can’t happen again. Yanks have to placing their WS ring orders with Jostens as we speak.

Yankees haven't won anything yet!!!  It ain't over till it's over!!

No matter who they play in the league series, or if they make it to the world series, they will be up against a great team! Bad teams don't make it this far. And games need to be played and won to move on.

That said...................LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!!

• Like 2

Yankees haven't won anything yet!!!  It ain't over till it's over!!
No matter who they play in the league series, or if they make it to the world series, they will be up against a great team! Bad teams don't make it this far. And games need to be played and won to move on.
That said...................LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!!

Yanks better beat Cards in WS. I don’t want cards getting any closer to Red Sox for team of the century!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Belo said:

we haven't won it all, no.

but we did win the division and the alds. that's something! :)

and at least we're not dodgers fans. i'd have to call in sick after that last night.

31 years with no WS for dodgers and 7 straight division titles. I say it all the time and not just because i'm a red sox fan, but give me WS rings every once in a while instead of all these 100-win ringless seasons.