2019 Baseball Thread

grampy

21 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Not time to panic yet...yanks expected to lose to V and C. Problem is they have to beat one of them once and they had the best opportunity yet to do that to both and couldn’t get the big hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary Sanchez's slash line of .077/.077/.077 is a real issue. Which means he will hit a homer soon.

Didi's slash line of .083/.083/.083 is a real issue. Which means he will hit a homer soon.

Gardy's slash line of .154/.154/.154 is a real issue. Which means he will get his light bulb shaped head fixed soon.

Gary Sanchez's slash line of .077/.077/.077 is a real issue. Which means he will hit a homer soon.
Didi's slash line of .083/.083/.083 is a real issue. Which means he will hit a homer soon.
Gardy's slash line of .154/.154/.154 is a real issue. Which means he will get his light bulb shaped head fixed soon.

Didi’s ball should have been a HR but they changed the ball!!!

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Didi’s ball should have been a HR but they changed the ball!!!

Nah. With the original reg season ball, Cole doesn't walk 5 guys and would have been lights out instead of struggling versus the Yankees putrid offense.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

You cant strand 24+ men on base over three games and expect to win when you were the number 1 team in the league in that category all year.

Pitching held up....bats failed them. All the BS about Cashman bot making a move is BS. Yank hitters look scared - its the right word. No swag, no confidence, no bueno

• Like 1

You cant strand 24+ men on base over three games and expect to win when you were the number 1 team in the league in that category all year.

Pitching held up....bats failed them. All the BS about Cashman bot making a move is BS. Yank hitters look scared - its the right word. No swag, no confidence, no bueno

Yea those slash lines up and down the lineup are pitiful. I jinxed Gary into a homer though!

There once was a man who was very clutch in the playoffs. His name was David Ortiz.

I love how all the Yankee fans on my social media feed always posts rumors and/or articles of the other teams pitchers having substance on their hats or gloves or coaches possibly stealing signs.  It's like their ego won't allow them to consider the fact that their pitching suck and their team are not built for the playoffs.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, NockednLoaded said:

It's been quiet since  the early regular season, when your sox sucked and you stopped running your mouth.

Yanks won the WS? if not, same result as red sox. except we have 4 in 15 years. That Yanks offense is putrid. Historic regular season and annual choke job in the playoffs. They need Scott Brosius

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

41 minutes ago, NockednLoaded said:

It's been quiet since  the early regular season, when your sox sucked and you stopped running your mouth.

Most guys on this thread know and like each other, what you call “ running your mouth “ is just friends teasing each other a bit .

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Yanks are suckin right now but still better than the socks and you know it lol. Twenty how many World Series........Yea I know you only count from when the Sox won their first...........

They will NEVER catch up.

No. I count what I was a live for as do all my Yankees friends. The 1920's and 50's are irrelevant. Yanks won 5, Sox won 4. Yanks the team of the century 1900's and Sox the team of the century in 2000's. Have the yanks had more regular season success these past 19 years? Yes, so have many teams. But they would all trade it in for the 4 WS rings the Sox have. So to your point, no the yanks aren't better in 2019. only the team that wins the WS is (Astros or Nats)

Hey, I’m a Cards fan as you all know , I was in Busch Stadium when they clinched the division by beating the Cubs ,that was a high point, then beating the Braves , I thought just maybe ......

Then they absolutely got creamed by the Nationals . Know what ? Oh well I move on to other interests I’m not one of these guys with team flags, blankets, stickers on their cars ,it’s just filler .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, grampy said:

I'll swallow my bitter medicine this year with a bit of sugar. Yup! The Yankees blew it this year! But at least finished better than the hated Sawx. And will for the forseeable future, as the Sawx have gutted their farm system.

It's not gutted, it's in the majors! Devers is an absolute superstars and hes 22. Benintendi, Betts, Xander, etc. are all very young. Yes, we traded Moncada for Sale but we got a ring for it! Looking back, i'm sure you wish cashman traded Andujar for Cole, no? Dodgers keep winning divisions and 0 rings in 30+ years, yanks are getting close to that with 1 in 19 years. Something has to change.

I love Yankees fans right away jump to a comparison to the red sox. why us? why worry about us? I dont care if yanks, royals, tigers, or pirates win. if it's not the red sox, it's a failure of a year. I notice yankees fans are great at not watching any games all year then come out of woodwork for the playoffs, then when they lose they try to make it sound like its ok because they did better than red sox in regular season. when they sox lost in playoffs in 2016 and 2017 it didn't make me feel better that we won the division over the yankees. who cares. only WS rings matter. 2nd place means nothing.

Biz-E-Boy coming out hot today and sticking a hot needle in an open wound.
Theres the true color of the Soc /yanks rivalry. Congrats on killing that giant buck this year....the sacrifice of mahommes knee and the chiefs season was well worth it!

7 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Biz-E-Boy coming out hot today and sticking a hot needle in an open wound.
Theres the true color of the Soc /yanks rivalry. Congrats on killing that giant buck this year....the sacrifice of mahommes knee and the chiefs season was well worth it!

Mahomes is fine. Id rather him have surgery now though then come back in 3-4 weeks and get hurt worse.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld