2019 Baseball Thread

grampy

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

This NYer did not forget that you were a Mets fan before the Sox got good. I wish I could but I cant

You trade Lenny Dykstra, you have to expect to lose fans! I technically got as many rings as you in my lifetime. 1 with Mets (86) and 4 with Red Sox, 5 for yanks

7 minutes ago, Elmo said:

You mean the Yankee team where 95% of the players were named in the Mitchell report?

Only 33% of that 2009 lineup tested positive for banned substances (Melky, Cano, A-Rod). 3 out of 9

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Only 33% of that 2009 lineup tested positive for banned substances (Melky, Cano, A-Rod). 3 out of 9

Tacks was referring to when the Yanks faced the Mets in the WS.  That was back in 2000.  On that Yankees team, the following notable players were named on the Mitchell Report:

Denny Neagle

Chuck Knoblauch

Andy Pettite

Roger Clemens

Mike Stanton

David Justice

Jose Conseco

Clemens, Stanton, and Pettite combines to pitch 26 innings and only gave up 3 earned runs.

Mets beat up on El Duque, Jeff Nelson, and even the great Mariano Rivera.

The Mets only had Todd Pratt on the Mitchell Report.  The backup catcher.  Who saw 2 at bats during that series.

Edited by Elmo
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Mets about to give Pttsburgh the mercy rule  13-0    Pirates have 1 hit the whole game so far

Day late lol and did that Rays no hitter ever happen?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Mets about to give Pttsburgh the mercy rule  13-0    Pirates have 1 hit the whole game so far

I'll bet you any money Pittsburgh will score 2 runs before it's all said and done.  Deal?