2019 Baseball Thread

grampy

Downtown Baltimore before the game tonight. I'm not much of a big city guy. But the game in Camden Yards should be fun!20190805_151444.thumb.jpg.4d45347a5494269b209ed967bbfa5a8e.jpg20190805_142429.thumb.jpg.f4d5efb396d3125dec578b5c3e0d8f88.jpg

Anytime you go to Baltimore and don’t get murdered, it’s a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Some nasty areas coming in for sure Biz!

But Camden was a nice place to see a game.

Great game tonight, and Thaaa Yankees win!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

Hey Grampy...head down behind home plate ...good looking blond 2 rows back!!!!

Saw quite a few head turners tonight! ...lol  I am old but I ain't dead!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

i thought it was pretty hilarious that Venezuela of all places is warning it's citizens about visiting the US and cites cities like Baltimore lol

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2019/08/06/mass-shootings-force-foreign-countries-issue-us-travel-warnings/1930215001/

Edited by Pigmy

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Here come the Red Sox! The 8 game losing streak is over. Rays lost, Indians lost! A’s are losing to Cubs? We could gain a game on everyone!

Everyone but the Yankees!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Pigmy said:

i thought it was pretty hilarious that Venezuela of all places is warning it's citizens about visiting the US and cites cities like Baltimore lol

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2019/08/06/mass-shootings-force-foreign-countries-issue-us-travel-warnings/1930215001/

With the Barksdale crew dismantled and Marlo Stanfield out of business Baltimore is the safest city on the East coast

15 minutes ago, Pigmy said:

My observations of Baltimore, is if you stay close to the hotel, the harbor park, and Camden Yards field, it's not too bad? Got a ton of street hustlers everywhere though. And the rest of the city I've seen is a big ****hole! 

The boys and I did have a great time at the game. Made some more memories so it's all good. Be heading home to the green hills and fields in a few. No way in hell could I ever live in a place like this!

Like I said, I've never been much of a big city guy. But even NYC seems better than Baltimore. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, grampy said:

My observations of Baltimore, is if you stay close to the hotel, the harbor park, and Camden Yards field, it's not too bad? Got a ton of street hustlers everywhere though. And the rest of the city I've seen is a big ****hole! 

The boys and I did have a great time at the game. Made some more memories so it's all good. Be heading home to the green hills and fields in a few. No way in hell could I ever live in a place like this!

Like I said, I've never been much of a big city guy. But even NYC seems better than Baltimore. 

I don't love cities either, just a paycheck. However, NYC is one of the greatest cities in the world. Baltimore would be in nobody's top 100 world cities.

• Like 1

The Bellinger vs. Yelich NL MVP race is awesome. Two very similar monster years. Both have a shot at Triple Crown too!

In the AL, Mike Trout will win his 3rd MVP. He also has 4 2nd place finishes. Unreal! Although I firmly believe Betts should have won in 2016 over Trout.

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The Bellinger vs. Yelich NL MVP race is awesome. Two very similar monster years. Both have a shot at Triple Crown too!

In the AL, Mike Trout will win his 3rd MVP. He also has 4 2nd place finishes. Unreal! Although I firmly believe Betts should have won in 2016 over Trout.

You think Betts should have been awarded the Wimbledon trophy and the Claret Jug

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

What do you mean? He was an all star, stats are right on track with prior years aside from last years injuries

oh wow. i just haven't heard his name. figured he was having back to back bad years