2019 Baseball Thread

grampy

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

He’s back? I thought he was done for the year. Still a top 5 mvp. What a stud. $400M easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easily see him getting $450M for eight years from the Yanks. Or anyone else with the $$ to sign him. Bett's is one of the top players in the game. With no off field issues, and not prone to injuries, he's the full package that any team would love to have. Also one of my favorite players to watch, since Jeter retired.

• Like 1

Easily see him getting $450M for eight years from the Yanks. Or anyone else with the $$ to sign him. Bett's is one of the top players in the game. With no off field issues, and not prone to injuries, he's the full package that any team would love to have. Also one of my favorite players to watch, since Jeter retired.

Grampy likes Betts’s package!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yup. He turned down 8/$200M before he won MVP

22 minutes ago, grampy said:

An amazing player!  Any fan of the game, should be a fan of this kid. No matter what team you may root for.

Agree. On a side note, I love Alex Bregman since day one. I really think he should get the MVP this year over Trout!

• Like 1

Putting on hit and run from Cards dugout . Also swiped a handful of warning track gravel , when tour guide wasn’t paying attention.
7EF2ECE1-B756-45B3-85CE-EF91C4447387.thumb.jpeg.2cd2981ec2a22c7a3402d7458bc5f42d.jpeg

It wasn’t long ago you were hitting homeruns with Mark McGwire in that stadium

• Like 1