Bear Tremor 70lbs RH

$265 Local pick up (Albany area or East Durham area) or $295 TYD 

Bows in great shape. Comes with a single pin non movable sight with light, WB rest and Trophy ridge stab and sling. Strings are in great shape as is the bow. Shot very little. Was my backup. 

SPECS:

IBO Speed 322fps

Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.

Draw length range 24" to 31" in 0.5" increments

Brace height 6.75"

Axle to Axle 33"

Mass weight 4lbs

Let-Off 80%

EZ3 single cams deliver efficiency at any draw length, high speeds, a comfortable feel, incredibly smooth, zero nock travel

IMG_0737.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if someone is shooting old faithful bow that's 10 or so years old, there's a chance this bow is hands down better.  even more so a great bow for someone just getting into archery or bowhunting.  i don't need it and would rather it go to someone who could use it otherwise i'd take it off bill's hands.  someone needs to pick this thing up!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Surprised someone hasn't jumped on this for a bow for their older kid or someone just getting started....

2 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

if someone is shooting old faithful bow that's 10 or so years old, there's a chance this bow is hands down better.  even more so a great bow for someone just getting into archery or bowhunting.  i don't need it and would rather it go to someone who could use it otherwise i'd take it off bill's hands.  someone needs to pick this thing up!

Won't find a better deal than this on a good bow!

And Bill is an awesome guy to deal with! 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I am more than confident that the bow is capable.  The guy shooting it (me) I am not too sure about, however.  LOL

A bit of practice and you got it. Good luck, that will make a nice rig for sure.

Dunno if you've used a compound before but if not my suggestion is to go to a good archery shop and get it setup to fit you. Makes life a lot easier. And you'll be off and running in no time. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

I am more than confident that the bow is capable.  The guy shooting it (me) I am not too sure about, however.  LOL

Way to go Steve!  I think you are local to me. If ya need anything, or help getting started pm me. 

Say hello to Bill for me too.

• Like 1