Aoc says don't have kids its bad for the climate

Think about this one her and those other  green deal  idiots are now saying don't have  kids because they are bad for the climate . don't seem to have a problem with the millions of illegals flooding are borders . 

So why?  are Mexican kids  better for the climate then  American kids ? The insanity  of these people .

• Like 3

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:21 AM, Storm914 said:

Think about this one her and those other  green deal  idiots are now saying don't have  kids because they are bad for the climate

Eh, I can't stand the naïve, misguided woman, but that's not exactly what she said.

She did not say that having kids was bad for the climate, she questioned whether people want or should bring children into a world that had difficulties with climate change.

Accuracy counts.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Eh, I can't stand the naïve, misguided woman, but that's not exactly what she said.

She did not say that having kids was bad for the climate, she questioned whether people want or should bring children into a world that had difficulties with climate change.

Accuracy counts.

Lol she is for late term abortion  Also 

It's very clear what she was talking about .you can spin it anyway you want .

Bad for usa kids to be born but ok to bring in illegal kids into the country why is it good for them and bad for our kids the only logical explanation is she thinks to many people are bad for the climate  . 

Especially Americans !!!!

It's not the first time these green deal people have said it before btw . 

They think we are the problem not china not illegals you and I. 

She is just another globalist puppet. 

Edited by Storm914

29 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Accuracy counts.

Sounds like 6 of one and half dozen the other. There has been a long campaign to coerce Euros to not have children. The Guardian News paper in the UK is one of the more obvious proponents . Whenever they have an article about how tiring,expensive and generally unpleasant having kids is, they always use pics of white people:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/feb/26/parenthood-sleep-deprivation-after-birth-mothers-hit-hardest-research?CMP=twt_gu

Edited by The_Field_Ager
  • Like 1

As much as I dislike AOC, she is being taken out of context here.  What I got from her words was that she was saying that if we don't fix the climate, the future is going to be so bad that you wonder if you want to raise kids in such a place.  No stop having kids to fix the climate. Her actual quote:

“Our planet is going to face disaster if we don’t turn this ship around. And so it’s basically like, there is a scientific consensus that the lives of children are going to be very difficult and it does lead, I think young people, to have a legitimate question. You know, should – is it ok to still have children?”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

It's very clear what she was talking about .you can spin it anyway you want .

C'mon Storm, I'm not putting spin on it, I commented on your misquote of her. I googled her exact quote and I think I paraphrased it correctly. I don't like her, think she's bad for the country, and think she's ignorant of many things. So I don't need to spin any of her quotes.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

C'mon Storm, I'm not putting spin on it, I commented on your misquote of her. I googled her exact quote and I think I paraphrased it correctly. I don't like her, think she's bad for the country, and think she's ignorant of many things. So I don't need to spin any of her quotes.

Did you see the video ?

I heard what she said  saw the video .

And what she was talking about before and after It's all about context .

After all what's the point of the green new deal then ? If you don't have kids  to leave this  magical perfect climate world to ? 

So then She is basically saying it's not going to work anyway ?

Doesn't make sense 

But if you believe Americans have to large a carbon footprint , It sure makes sense .And that's what these people believe I fallow these  people I know exactly how they think .

Especially you farm folks you are like a cancer to these people ,  not china not India not Mexico. Every problem is because of the middle class ,  middle America , To them . You have to much money  and therefore financial independence  which makes you a enemy of the state in there eyes .

Believe what you want to , Sometimes people  just try to ignore the truth .  I'm not going to try to convince you .It is what it is .

The reality is the globalist want to manage us like cattle or wildlife . 

Edited by Storm914

1 minute ago, Storm914 said:

Believe what you want to , Sometimes people  just try to ignore the truth .  I'm not going to try to convince you .It is what it is .

Oh, stop it. You know damn well I'm not backing her or believing her. I commented on your misquote - which you are sidestepping here. And yes I saw the video numerous times over the last few days, and googled her quotes before I commented on your post.

Nice try on your misdirection though. Like I said - accuracy counts.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Oh, stop it. You know damn well I'm not backing her or believing her. I commented on your misquote - which you are sidestepping here. And yes I saw the video numerous times over the last few days, and googled her quotes before I commented on your post.

Nice try on your misdirection though. Like I said - accuracy counts.

Ok you are right fair enough but you know  exactly what I'm getting at and you know exactly what there end game is . Folks who think  the green new deal is just about climate are  just naive it is just another way  of  government controlling there  populations like cattle basically , And making money off of all of us .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Storm914 said:

Ok you are right fair enough but you know  exactly what I'm getting at and you know exactly what there end game is . Folks who think  the green new deal is just about climate are  just naive it just another way  of  government controlling there  populations like cattle basically , And making money off of all of us .

I do agree with that.

• Like 1

So the leftists who promote abortion on demand are now saying people shouldn't have children because the future's gonna be bad. 

They also want complete elimination of civilian firearm possession. 

How long before they come clean and admit they would not rule out genocide to make the future better?

History proves this playbook has been used before.

• Like 1

Wouldn’t the left aborting their babies and not having kids help your cause?   Once they go extinct you dont have to worry about them anymore.  Problem solved  

Instead you want them to procreate more. Im not getting it. 

Hoe about let them do what they want as far as kids and you do what you want. 

Although stormy is misquoting her she is still the best thing to happen to the Republican Party. Instead of bashing her constantly every right leaning media outlet should have a microphone shoved in her face 24/7. The left are there own worst enemies and even pelosi knows she’s gotta keep the lid on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Although stormy is misquoting her she is still the best thing to happen to the Republican Party. Instead of bashing her constantly every right leaning media outlet should have a microphone shoved in her face 24/7. The left are there own worst enemies and even pelosi knows she’s gotta keep the lid on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be willing to bet you that if she doesn't stop embarrassing them  or out grandstanding them , Pelosi Schumer , Como  de Blasio and the rest of the democratic mob will take her down ,One way or the other .Politician are ruthless especially democratic ones . 

It most really anoy them that this upstart nobody no nothing is getting more attention then all the rest .  King  Andy for sure most be sharpening his knives ready to stap her in the back first chance he gets   as we speak .

Watch either she is going to be made to change  or they will do something to shut her up .