New bill / no more tournaments.

TreeGuy

No problem, In your 11/30 post you mentioned you would not mind using you 2019 tag on that buck and I hope that happens.   Your odds would be much improved if you would consider using that other "secret" weapon, which I have mentioned on many of my prior posts, but am reluctant to mention here for fear of being "banished" to the political section (see pm).    
That book has already been written.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

No problem, In your 11/30 post you mentioned you would not mind using you 2019 tag on that buck and I hope that happens.   Your odds would be much improved if you would consider using that other "secret" weapon, which I have mentioned on many of my prior posts, but am reluctant to mention here for fear of being "banished" to the political section (see pm).    

Now this post is the proper use of the term wolcing not your previous one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuff laws like this is BS.My Grand Daughter is 6 this year and I am going to take her to all the fishing Derby's this spring/summer.Fishing tournaments for the youngsters have been going on long before law.

Wolc is a confused man. He pokes at you, then says he will pray for you. The poor man is desperately searching.

He is, but I will say I have grown fond of my interactions with him. He may be a little out there but I think he at least means well.

3 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Wolc is a confused man. He pokes at you, then says he will pray for you. The poor man is desperately searching.

Good to see you back TG.  I will pray that you get that big buck this fall.   One other little tip on that - If you don't score on your first try, don't be afraid to move your stand.  Those older bucks wise up real quick to a stand location.  A last minute short move was key in my killing of 3.5 year old bucks the last two seasons.  The real question is, which of us is really lost ?

Edited by wolc123

48 minutes ago, Belo said:

i would normally say i doubt this will ever pass, but nothing has surprised me with this current regime. Wildlife aside, the loss of revenue for towns, businesses and licences sales would be in the millions. Forest through the trees people. 

Or the loss to organizations. Couple this with the no firearms in games of chance and it sure would be a death blow. 

• 1 month later...

I know not everyone loves Rinella, but he has the #1 outdoor podcast and an estimated couple hundred thousand listeners each episode. I emailed them a few weeks ago to alert them to this topic and he actually brought it up in this weeks live episode. I thought that it was pretty cool and the more awareness the better.

Starts around the 1 hour mark

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-meateater-podcast/id960902903?i=1000436052254

• Like 1