Last day for squirrels who's going

Hunter007

Rots of Ruck to you this upcoming May...

That was either really mean or incredibly racist there Mr. Bill. But I'll let it slide because Belo can be a major pain in the ass sometimes

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Belo said:

well enough? WELL ENOUGH!? bhahahahahhahaha. Even if you forgive the grammar and spelling, 1/3 of it is entirely incoherent. 

i've been in florida the last 2 weeks for work. What'd I miss? 

What you are describing  are the symptoms of dyslexia . Maybe the teacher guy can help with that . After all , even if you wrote like this .

"West  beia goingia doun the streata "

A intelligent person would be able to decipher that . 

Any thing more  smart asstick  you have to say let me know  :) btw 

Posso parlare più di una lingua  testa  de  cazzo

Edited by Storm914

Yo this dude has been on me for many months without a reply from me. Drop that racist crap. Both him and Drew attack me personally  on many Threads. 
Oh don't be so salty Bill. It's Friday

54 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

beelo-- for a Dude who has his own Land and has been Spring Turkey Hunting for 8 Years and has 1 Small Jake to his credit in 2013- you have much S#&- to say. You are one of 2 Dudes who attack most of my posts and Threads.  As a Former Martial Arts Instructer who posts those Threads up-- just don't watch them dude. Rots of Ruck to you this upcoming May...

man you have my turkey hunting history memorized? I think that's the real wow moment here. I don't take hunting that seriously ole Bill. I like to get in the woods. Perhaps you recall the picture that won a contest on here recently? That was my son and I on his first turkey hunt. We had toms gobbling in close but I didn't punch a tag, and it's still the best time in the woods I've ever had. It's clear we have different definitions of success. 

you wont win friends here shaming other hunters.

40 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Another who can't take a joke....

:rolleyes:

actually that was a joke. A literal statement, but not attacking you Rob. Maybe put your defenses down for a minute too ok?

41 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

Yo this dude has been on me for many months without a reply from me. Drop that racist crap. Both him and Drew attack me personally  on many Threads. 

racist crap? Attack you personally? I am a lot of things besides a hunter. Great that you were once an instructor, but many of us don't dilute our hunting forums with interests outside of hunting. I'm on the board of directors for a youth football league, should I post a bunch of stuff about youth football on hunting ny forums? 

Edited by Belo

racist crap? Attack you personally? I am a lot of things besides a hunter. Great that you were once an instructor, but many of us don't dilute our hunting forums with interests outside of hunting. I'm on the board of directors for a youth football league, should I post a bunch of stuff about youth football on hunting ny forums? 
Think he was attacking me on the last one. He said "Rots of Ruck" and I said he was being rude to you and/or racist

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Think he was attacking me on the last one. He said "Rots of Ruck" and I said he was being rude to you and/or racist

i guess i dont get it, but that's not surprising with him.

sorry i'm a major pain in your ass.

i guess i dont get it, but that's not surprising with him.
sorry i'm a major pain in your ass.
It's ok it's not that it's directed at me. I'm just crumudgeny sometimes so some days everything irritated me

35 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I believe in DOG

Did you hear about the agnostic, dyslexic insomniac  ??   He lay awake all night wondering if there really is a Dog...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Sorry my friend...Religion should not be bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a serious question Not bait . You just don't want to answer. Here how about I phrase it differently do you believe in a creator with out getting into any specific religion.  Or is it because you are a   teacher that you are scared to say one way or the other ? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

That was a serious question Not bait . You just don't want to answer. Here how about I phrase it differently do you believe in a creator with out getting into any specific religion.  Or is it because you are a   teacher that you are scared to say one way or the other ? 

Storm, you really need to back off on bringing religion into this. Whatever anyone's personal beliefs (whether it involves a creator or not) should be no business of yours. I find religious discrimination offensive.

Please stop before you get on another one of your rolls.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Storm, you really need to back off on bringing religion into this. Whatever anyone's personal beliefs (whether it involves a creator or not) should be no business of yours. I find religious discrimination offensive.

Please stop before you get on another one of your rolls.

That's not what  I was trying to do but if you think that  was  I will drop it is  not important .

• Like 1