Last day for squirrels who's going

Hunter007

I planned in getting out this after noon. Never made it. After shoveling my wife calls me into the bedroom, there's a hissing sound behind a wall in the closet. Crap, that's the water heater! Sure enough, a pipe broke. Plumber fixed that, then ran out to get mold killer and sprayed it down. Fan in there drying it now.
Tomorrow floor repair.0e45c46a3670b3393e3492865f8bf166.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

19 cents x 285 = $54. How do you get $500? Or did you mean $50?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes typed to many 00.00 Other then enjoy being outdoors Tree Rats are good eating and many ways to prep and cook them.Mepps sent me a check for 56.00+shipping and 10 lures.Not a bad turn over for otherwise garbage.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Just curious why you keep your face hidden. Are you famous? A fugitive? Show that handsome mug!

I'm scared some crazy leftist pos  will  recognize me come after me with a yoga mat or bang a drum in face  that's why :)  I already had a old man threaten me with a knife because I said trump was not that bad. That   guy  thinks  trump is worse then the devil   and he is  not the exception they have lost there minds many crazys  out there . 

Edited by Storm914

Was a joke buddy. Then again.............
Seriously, I was busting nads.

He can’t do jokes...too short.
It is nice to see that he learned how to use emojis- now we can Understand what he is saying as opposed to when he tries to use big boy words like “know” and “there”

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

It is nice to see that he learned how to use emojis- now we can Understand what he is saying as opposed to when he tries to use big boy words like “know” and “there”

Yep  definitely SH  

18 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Here is a pictogram for you :)

MemoDraw_JPEG_20190228_190213_001_1551398618680.png

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Are you like 12 years old ?!

So just because he got you sliders at white castle you take his side now  . If I would have  known I would have gotten you all something.  better  myself  :) SH , he is a big boy let him defend himself if he can .

Edited by Storm914

12 minutes ago, crappyice said:

What I see from all people’s reactions to your posts is that NO ONE likes you (except Bill..take that bit of news as you will).

You are narcissist , So obvious

Look whose thread you are on 

Don't see you out there small game hunting ,   so tell us why did you feel the need to come comment and bust my balls here today teach ? 

Mommy didn't give you enough attention as a kid is that the  problem . Start your own thread  if you need attention so bad .

Edited by Storm914

1 minute ago, ODYSSEUS said:

Crappyice- Look-- I don't understand the attacks on Storm on your own Birthday yet. Come on-- get along. SITS IN TREES had it right-- once you are in-- you are in for Life.- (Site). It sometimes helps not to respond to any Pokes or bait from a member. 

Hmmm...

That's not entirely correct. If you want out of this site you just sign out and never come back.

The problem, fake and trolling accounts. But, this is social media, you deal with it or you don't!

• Like 2