Last day for squirrels who's going

Hunter007

I don't care , just as long as I get to hit back with out interference.   you want to be a prick  then be prepared to feel the  Wrath of the storm lol  SH 

Sorry to leave you so lonely last night that you needed to go through the dinner thread to find a chicken dinner to make pre-pubescent jokes- clever! I was too busy interacting with actual people (family and friends) to bother with you. Have fun coming up with your reply. Maybe Bill can help you out. Good day Stormy. Cheers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ODYSSEUS said:

Crappyice- Look-- I don't understand the attacks on Storm on your own Birthday yet. Come on-- get along. SITS IN TREES had it right-- once you are in-- you are in for Life.- (Site). It sometimes helps not to respond to any Pokes or bait from a member. 

wait - wasnt "sits in trees" banned??  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, crappyice said:

What I see from all people’s reactions to your posts is that NO ONE likes you (except Bill..take that bit of news as you will).

I for one do not dislike him, actually I get a kick out of Storm's posts which livens things up and creates conversation on this board, instead of taking cheap shots my advice is if you do not care what he or anyone else has to say do not participate in the threads and posts they make or at the least keep things civil with any rebuttal you may have. 

Al

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Did Odysseus/Bill just figure out a Finkle is Einhorn N.YHunting style...Stormy is Sits?!?!
These shape/name shifters can be tricky and yet still so much fun to play with

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I still remember a certain member calling someone that was hunting a trail a dirtbag...

Fair enough but I learned my lesson.  Anyway  that was not directed at anyone on this forum . 

This crappy guy on the other had   has been busting  my balls  from the beginning .

Which is  fine I will continue to defend my self .  If that's the game he wants to play .

If he stops I will stop .

What would you do buckmaster . Just let him walk all  over you don't think so .

And for the record I think I said scumbag:) 

Edited by Storm914

32 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Sorry to leave you so lonely last night that you needed to go through the dinner thread to find a chicken dinner to make pre-pubescent jokes- clever! I was too busy interacting with actual people (family and friends) to bother with you. Have fun coming up with your reply. Maybe Bill can help you out. Good day Stormy. Cheers!!!

Only because you decide to come and bust my balls on my thread like I said if you hit at me I'm going to hit  back.

Not going to block you bro just get even by a poke .

Like I said you swing I'm swinging back .

You stop I stop . You will get no blocking from me .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Did Odysseus/Bill just figure out a Finkle is Einhorn N.YHunting style...Stormy is Sits?!?!
These shape/name shifters can be tricky and yet still so much fun to play with

so if Bill S is Odysseus and Stormy is Sits and Lawd is Biz's Father does that mean Growalot is still here as someone else - was hoping so.  And i am so confused i think i might have just blocked myself.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I for one do not dislike him, actually I get a kick out of Storm's posts which livens things up and creates conversation on this board, instead of taking cheap shots my advice is if you do not care what he or anyone else has to say do not participate in the threads and posts they make or at the least keep things civil with any rebuttal you may have. 
Al

Oh please don’t misunderstand, I do not DISLIKE him either. He is perfect comedic distraction from long winter months. I just said that no one(except Bill and Papist politically) LIKES him. There’s a difference.
There are plenty of ways to liven a thread with legible, even controversial comments. And when you start a thread in an open forum any and all can view and comment unless you block them I think- never had to do it so I don’t know. Nor have I ever been such an a-hole that an old man would pull a knife on me because we have a different opinion. CHEERS!!
Off to educate the future of America and leave my man to stew without a response for some time! Cheers!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Oh please don’t misunderstand, I do not DISLIKE him either. He is perfect comedic distraction from long winter months. I just said that no one(except Bill and Papist politically) LIKES him. There’s a difference.
There are plenty of ways to liven a thread with legible, even controversial comments. And when you start a thread in an open forum any and all can view and comment unless you block them I think- never had to do it so I don’t know. Nor have I ever been such an a-hole that an old man would pull a knife on me because we have a different opinion. CHEERS!!
Off to educate the future of America and leave my man to stew without a response for some time! Cheers!!!

Crappy how do you know? people like you here .

From what I hear  you bribed them at the gtg with  sliders  . So sure they are going to pretend they  like you .

Just saying you don't speak for all members here . Nobody voted you king of NY hunting .

download.jpeg-3.jpg

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

@crappice is a much cooler dude than you Storm. He is willing to show his face in person. You on the other hand are too chicken

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks bud 

For the record I still like you anyway. 

Even if you like being bribed by sliders better :)

3 minutes ago, Bionic said:

What?

I googled mike rossi  name one time said he was a disc jockey  :)

Mike Rossi is a disc jockey and former television host who gained national notoriety in 2015 after qualifying for the Boston Marathon with a time that later came under heavy scrutiny, resulting in widespread accusations that he had cheated in his qualifying race. Wikipedia

Edited by Storm914

56 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Crappy how do you know? people like you here .

From what I here you bribed them at the gtg with  sliders  . So sure they are going to pretend they  like you .

Just saying you don't speak for all members here . Nobody voted you king of NY hunting .

download.jpeg-3.jpg

I liked him UNTIL he brought us White Castle

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ODYSSEUS said:

Mike Rossi was Banned a long time ago Robhuntandfish. Now Crappyice-- a Teacher yet writes Storm -- is fun to play with. But if you push your posts too far on a personal Level-- it will create a back and forth such as what is happening with this Thread. Look-- I defend Storm because, I have been through this mostly with my Turkey Hunting Instructional Threads intended to help out those who are struggling over possibly many years to take a Tom, or a number of years between Toms. They go back several years and it is Free advice and often better advice then you will find in 3 or 4 outdoor magazines that Have Spring Turkey hunting articles starting this month of March and April as well. Hope this Thread dies off today.

so Mike Rossi is Sits in trees????    Programs!.......Programs....... get your programs here....... their just players without a program ....... 

And i have no idea what it has to do with turkeys......I feel like Costello in a skit - lol 

13 hours ago, ODYSSEUS said:

Jeez Crappyice- Storm writes well enough. I see you did not Block him yet.  I just unblocked about 10 with the new year. 

well enough? WELL ENOUGH!? bhahahahahhahaha. Even if you forgive the grammar and spelling, 1/3 of it is entirely incoherent. 

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i've been in florida the last 2 weeks for work. What'd I miss? 

1 hour ago, ODYSSEUS said:

Mike Rossi was Banned a long time ago Robhuntandfish. Now Crappyice-- a Teacher yet writes Storm -- is fun to play with. But if you push your posts too far on a personal Level-- it will create a back and forth such as what is happening with this Thread. Look-- I defend Storm because, I have been through this mostly with my Turkey Hunting Instructional Threads intended to help out those who are struggling over possibly many years to take a Tom, or a number of years between Toms. They go back several years and it is Free advice and often better advice then you will find in 3 or 4 outdoor magazines that Have Spring Turkey hunting articles starting this month of March and April as well. Hope this Thread dies off today.

it's not the turkey stuff Bill. It's the 1960's martial arts videos. sorry to break it to you.

1 minute ago, Belo said:

well enough? WELL ENOUGH!? bhahahahahhahaha. Even if you forgive the grammar and spelling, 1/3 of it is entirely incoherent. 

i've been in florida the last 2 weeks for work. What'd I miss? 

your def asking the wrong fella here - lol 

Right now all i know is Mike Rossi got banned for sitting in trees turkey hunting on a stormy/crappy day ............

• Like 3