Last day for squirrels who's going

Hunter007

11 hours ago, Belo said:

days ago? dude I used that one months ago and if i had the time i'd prove it. I also coined papsmear and few others that I can't recall. 

Fair enough! I will just call it/him/her, STD. Socially Trapped in Dementia. That work for you Belo?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Prod  great gun made in NY  got to love that !!

You could have made things easy by saying it was a Benjamin Marauder with a PRod. I spent a little time trying to find the Prod Airgun Company- that doesn't exist. Thanks buddy, I will remember this stunt.

36 minutes ago, Rob... said:

You could have made things easy by saying it was a Benjamin Marauder with a PRod. I spent a little time trying to find the Prod Airgun Company- that doesn't exist. Thanks buddy, I will remember this stunt.

O sorry I thought you new about them  that's just a nickname its known by in the airgun world 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OW-5TO95aio

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Love squirrel hunting just don’t have the time to do everything I love , maybe this season I can squeeze in a hunt or 2

I love it too and they are very good eating.   I bought a Marksman .177 cal with a scope on it from Dicks last year when they had them on sale for around $ 40.  I took it out once this winter, after sighting it in, but no squirrels showed up in range.  I am looking forward to September 1, when the season opens.   The advantages I see, with the air rifle, are #1 cost of ammo, #2 lack of noise.   The only problem so far with that Marlin is it has a very hard trigger pull.  That might limit the effective range to 25 yards or so, but I could live with that.  Longer shots in September are unlikely anyhow with all the leaves still on the trees.   

• Like 1