Do you keep old hunting magazines ?

Hunter007

Old magazines can be worth some dough, especially if they were obtained at subscription prices or a box full bought at a garage sale for a song. There is money to be made if one wants to take the time to mess with them. There are vendors on Ebay that have businesses just selling vintage magazines and old catalogs. Before computers and the internet I bought tons of books and subscribed to many magazines to get info I wanted and at subscription prices most magazines were less than a dollar each. Most on ebay go for ten to twenty dollars on average plus shipping. 
Al
A friend of mines dad past a few years back.... he had subscribed to 3 or 4 hunting magazines and playboy since the mid 60s and kept them all... after his passing my friend had a yard sale and put the full collection out for sale... 2nd customer coughed up $2500 for all of it.... who knew???

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, tuckersdaddy said:

A friend of mines dad past a few years back.... he had subscribed to 3 or 4 hunting magazines and playboy since the mid 60s and kept them all... after his passing my friend had a yard sale and put the full collection out for sale... 2nd customer coughed up $2500 for all of it.... who knew???

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Maybe he had a store .