Scope for night coyote

Just figured I’d ask you guys for suggestions I tend to rarely get bad advice here. I’m thinking of setting up one of my AR 15’s for yotes. What optics are u guys running on AR’s for night hunting I was thinking maybe with a illuminated reticle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you looking just for an illuminated scope or some type of FLIR, or starlight scope?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would do starlight, no ir... but ultimately just a illuminated reticle to use with my red light

I would do starlight, no ir... but ultimately just a illuminated reticle to use with my red light

Good topic.....I am in the process of an AR build and am looking to head the same direction. I am sure some food advice will be had here.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Good topic.....I am in the process of an AR build and am looking to head the same direction. I am sure some food advice will be had here.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Food advice can happen if you need as well

Vortex hoghunter. I'm happy with mine. Big bell, very bright,good glass, adjustable brightness reticle , small dot in cross hairs so it's not a giant glowing mess like other IRs, decent price.

There may be a member on here willing to sell one......

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Vortex hoghunter. I'm happy with mine. Big bell, very bright,good glass, adjustable brightness reticle , small dot in cross hairs so it's not a giant glowing mess like other IRs, decent price.

There may be a member on here willing to sell one......

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Who might that be? That was actually a scope I was looking at

Ive been using a leupold vx-r, the center of the cross hairs lights up not the whole reticle. Its also nice because it has a auto on feature, as soon as the scope moves the light turns on. Very clear glass. Plus its for sale! Just upgrading to a scope that will better suit long range shooting.

Ive been using a leupold vx-r, the center of the cross hairs lights up not the whole reticle. Its also nice because it has a auto on feature, as soon as the scope moves the light turns on. Very clear glass. Plus its for sale! Just upgrading to a scope that will better suit long range shooting.

I saw it for sale... it was a little more then I would like to spend right now.. do you have any room in it. Shoot me a pm if you like