Jerkman's Icelandic Adventures

Marion

17 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

This one's for you@bionic this is the view from our first room in Reykjavik. Just a quick spot to catch up on sleep before the real fun starts 20190303_181153.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice! Thanks, don’t hesitate to post more pics! The ring road? Whats that all about? Just googled it actually, you driving the full 15-16 hrs?

Edited by Bionic

Nice! Thanks, don’t hesitate to post more pics! The ring road? Whats that all about? Just googled it actually, you driving the full 15-16 hrs?
Over the course of the next week and a half we will be

What’s next- strip club, beer pong, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Next is trying my Icelandic competition likely no competition at all though because You Can't Beat My Meat!20190303_220016.jpeg

• Like 1

Do you speak the language? Or do  most understand English over there ?
I can understand a little bit of it and used to know a little but they are fluent in English, Icelandic, German and maybe even French and can toggle back and forth between them without missing a beat

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I can understand a little bit of it and used to know a little but they are fluent in English, Icelandic, German and maybe even French and can toggle back and forth between them without missing a beat

Cool I'm out of likes for the day  the software says  .

So you forgot to tell us the most important thing  when  people know  you are visiting   a Scandinavian  or Nordic countrie,   are the   women as hot as they say they are over there  :)   

Cool I'm out of likes for the day  the software says  .
So you forgot to tell us the most important thing  when  people know  you are visiting   a Scandinavian  or Nordic countrie,   are the   women as hot as they say they are over there     

Even better! Tall and blonde! Viking chicks!

• Like 4

For years, the Icelandic vikings would sail down to the British Isles to rape and pillage, and do basic viking stuff. But they would also kidnap the best looking teenage girls they could find . A few centuries of that coupled with the pristine environment and a near perfect diet created one good looking peoples. 

Go Iceland.

image.png.d6c9066747ad881032105ec2976c31f2.png

I'm sure you know this, Jerkman, but eat hotdogs. Best hotdogs in the world.

• Like 1

For years, the Icelandic vikings would sail down to the British Isles to rape and pillage, and do basic viking stuff. But they would also kidnap the best looking teenage girls they could find . A few centuries of that coupled with the pristine environment and a near perfect diet created one good looking peoples. 
Go Iceland.
image.png.d6c9066747ad881032105ec2976c31f2.png

I'm sure you know this, Jerkman, but eat hotdogs. Best hotdogs in the world.

And the lamb. Never before have I ever eaten such tender lamb in my life!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

And the lamb. Never before have I ever eaten such tender lamb in my life!

They are mostly lamb hotdogs with a little pork and beef.

Honestly, I would live there if I could. Stunning place, content people, cool sweaters ... what's not to like?

I went to tip my flyfishing guide after I paid him and he waved me off. I asked why and he said, "I charge a fair price and make a good living. A tip is unnecessary and a little insulting."

Sign me up.

• Like 3