Jerkman's Icelandic Adventures

Marion

Have any smoked meats ? 
My understanding is they use dry sheep,dung to smoke their meats . Yum !
All the food here is delicious! Can't say about the sheep poop but if that's the key then we need to do that more in the states

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What about the cost is it expensive to eat over there ?
Yeah pretty pricey depending what you get. But with the current exchange rate it's not too terrible. Looking around 15-20 for soup in a bread bowl at the best soup place ever.

• Like 1

For those of you who did not catch the hint in my what's for dinner post, the Jerkman has gotten engaged on the 5th on Skaftafellsjökull. It was absolutely stunning! Plan on posting up more pics and details from the trip in the coming week or so.20190305_124305.jpeg20190305_123327.jpeg

• Like 15

I had that typed out then deleted it. She looks like a lovely person and I didn’t want to make any assumptions. Lol.

Jerkman on the other hand .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha you know me too well! Definitely helps keep me grounded. Without her I may not have lasted this long

24 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

For those of you who did not catch the hint in my what's for dinner post, the Jerkman has gotten engaged on the 5th on Skaftafellsjökull. It was absolutely stunning! Plan on posting up more pics and details from the trip in the coming week or so.20190305_124305.jpeg20190305_123327.jpeg

Check out that ice! And all the frozen water in the background!

• Like 1

Pronounced just like its spelled?
Haha the jökull end is apparently pronounced yo kootclihhhss like you put your tongue on the roof of your mouth then make some weird clish sound out the left and right sides of your tongue. It's super weird

• Like 1

Congratulations!  She said yes!!  You are a true romantic, proposing in such a beautiful place! Tip o' the hat to you and the future Mrs.      

Will we all be invited to the nuptials????  What better reason for a HNY get together!!!    :drinks:

• Like 1

Congratulations!  She said yes!!  You are a true romantic, proposing in such a beautiful place! Tip o' the hat to you and the future Mrs.      
Will we all be invited to the nuptials????  What better reason for a HNY get together!!!    :drinks:
Haha we need to have more gtgs so I can have more leverage

• Like 1

Jerkman, please post your shirt collar size so we can properly fit you for the ball and chain that will be going around your neck now that you are getting married!   If you are a size 16, the collar will need to be a size 14 so the metal is nice and snug around your neck!  LOL

Just kidding, kind of!   Congrats and best wishes!!

• Like 1