Personal attacks

WNYBuckHunter

Ok guys, Ive been letting some stuff slide lately because I dont want to have to monitor everything that is said in every thread. I dont have time for it.

I am going to start handing out vacations from the site if the constant barrages of personal attacks dont stop though. If you want to disagree with someone, by all means disagree, but just popping into threads and calling names is ridiculous, and against the forum rules. Starting right now I will not hand out warnings, if I see a personal attack, that person will be suspended from the site. If you come back and do it again, youll be banned for good.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 9

Ok guys, Ive been letting some stuff slide lately because I dont want to have to monitor everything that is said in every thread. I dont have time for it.
I am going to start handing out vacations from the site if the constant barrages of personal attacks dont stop though. If you want to disagree with someone, by all means disagree, but just popping into threads and calling names is ridiculous, and against the forum rules. Starting right now I will not hand out warnings, if I see a personal attack, that person will be suspended from the site. If you come back and do it again, youll be banned for good.

How would I know if I get suspended? No worries...will just ask Biz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Oh good to here. There has been way to much bs going on 

Edited by zag
  • Like 2

Can I make personal attacks against John to obtain this loss of privileges?  I will be so much more productive.  You suck John you rat bastage. 

NOTE - this is not intended to undermine the seriousness of the Moderator's warning!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

glad to see this.  I didnt even bother to log on yesterday.  Sat every thread had an argument on it, including people arguing on the "whats for dinner" thread.  Makes me think "what the hell am i on here for..."  Dont care if people argue etc just not in every spot, all the time.  And i need to see what people are eating cause i am on a frickin diet and living thru you guys!  lol     Group hug! 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Which one of you is this?? 

naughty forum member.jpg

Never was lucky enough to just get the corner. Got the belt from Dad, and the wooden spoon from Mom. If I popped off to Mom, I'd get slapped in the face and told not to talk back. Can you imagine if that was today? Mom and Dad would be ostracized on social media, and I'd be off in some CPS facility!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Never was lucky enough to just get the corner. Got the belt from Dad, and the wooden spoon from Mom. If I popped off to Mom, I'd get slapped in the face and told not to talk back. Can you imagine if that was today? Mom and Dad would be ostracized on social media, and I'd be off in some CPS facility!

I lived that. Then one day my mother hit me with her favorite hair brush. It broke and she hit me with her hand and really hurt her hand. That ended that. She moved on to grounding and there were complete summers I never left the yard except for a family function or activity. She NEVER released a punishment early. And I know you folks here won't believe this but I tend to run my mouth. Well she didn't care for that and if I got grounded for a week and continued to argue she would just start counting. Each number was a week grounding and she would count as long as I wanted to run my mouth. I was NOT a quick learner...lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

She moved on to grounding and there were complete summers I never left the yard except for a family function or activity. She NEVER released a punishment early. And I know you folks here won't believe this but I tend to run my mouth. Well she didn't care for that and if I got grounded for a week and continued to argue she would just start counting. Each number was a week grounding and she would count as long as I wanted to run my mouth. I was NOT a quick learner...lol

We never hit our kids, but did do the grounding thing. My youngest daughter in her teens was similar to you. I'd ground her her for a week over some small thing, and she say "that doesn't bother me", I'd add another week, nope, she didn't care. That would progress to a month or so, and then no phone calls, TV, internet and all the while her acting defiant and me explaining "consequences". And only because she'd taunt that anything I came up with would have no effect. Our oldest daughter used to just laugh at her and ask her why she doesn't quit while she's ahead. Today - youngest daughter lives a good life with a growing family, makes her living in law enforcement, and takes no poop from anyone. 

Edited by Steuben Jerry

4 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Quite honestly you shouldn't have to act like a grade-school hall monitor here. Most of this disagreement nonsense is pretty silly to begin with, and it's not adult behavior. You agree to disagree; the end. FWIW, this is the best site I belong to as far as member relations.

• Like 7