Personal attacks

WNYBuckHunter

My mom use to be the disciplinarian in our family and she could hit hard . My dad seldom hit us unless it was something serious and he would use his belt .

I spanked my kids but usually had them sit in the naughty chair for a while . With my oldest son , I would take my thumb and index finger and pinch the muscle on his shoulder by his neck . I called it the Vulcan Death Grip . His knees would buckle when I did this . When he acted up , all I had to do is call his name and show him my finger and thumb in a pinching motion and he would stop . 

8 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

I think it would be more enjoyable if you just randomly gave vacations.... No specific reasons.... Just send it

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Better yet, auction them off to the highest bidder.  This way the owners can pay some bills and we get to toss our favorite sh^t disturber into the cyber clink for a while. :haha:

• Like 2

Ah, the wooden spoon, my Mom used one on me . I put a book in my pants, oddly enough she didn’t fall for that .
I've had more wooden spoons broken over my back and ass I could build a mansion with the lumber. Needless to say I finally learned my lesson when I went to college

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On 3/4/2019 at 3:33 PM, Steuben Jerry said:

Never was lucky enough to just get the corner. Got the belt from Dad, and the wooden spoon from Mom. If I popped off to Mom, I'd get slapped in the face and told not to talk back. Can you imagine if that was today? Mom and Dad would be ostracized on social media, and I'd be off in some CPS facility!

CPS cannot do anything if someone is punishing their kid with spanking, etc. They are not trying to take your kids, you have to give them good reason to do it.

On 3/4/2019 at 4:02 PM, Steuben Jerry said:

We never hit our kids, but did do the grounding thing. My youngest daughter in her teens was similar to you. I'd ground her her for a week over some small thing, and she say "that doesn't bother me", I'd add another week, nope, she didn't care. That would progress to a month or so, and then no phone calls, TV, internet and all the while her acting defiant and me explaining "consequences". And only because she'd taunt that anything I came up with would have no effect. Our oldest daughter used to just laugh at her and ask her why she doesn't quit while she's ahead. Today - youngest daughter lives a good life with a growing family, makes her living in law enforcement, and takes no poop from anyone. 

I spanked my daughter exactly 1 time. After that all I ever had to do was raise my voice and she stepped right back in line.

My son was worse, for a while there I would spank him and he would laugh. At some point when he was 3 he started listening and I havent had to spank him since.

Both of them have been grounded from things here and there since then, but they havent done anything to warrant a spanking. My daughter is too old for that now anyways.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 6:33 PM, Jdubs said:

Better yet, auction them off to the highest bidder.  This way the owners can pay some bills and we get to toss our favorite sh^t disturber into the cyber clink for a while. :haha:

How about a raffle contest where the winner can pick anyone on the site and have them banned for 1 week?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I would like to do a personal attack on Wooly!  I just need some help on his location and if someone can do the real attack when he is not looking, and make sure you grab the carving of the deer head!  Only reason for the attack!   Ok I am done attacking today. :dwarf:

PS:  Make sure he is not near any carving equipment including but not limited to axes, picks, hammers and especially chain saws!  Otherwise you will be carved next!  lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Belo said:

definitely a shot at you man

probably.. Not sure when I ever attacked him, but I guess I hurt his feelings at some point. Maybe the gif i posted after he announced he was leaving was enough for him to consider it an attack. Who knows with some of these people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

probably.. Not sure when I ever attacked him, but I guess I hurt his feelings at some point. Maybe the gif i posted after he announced he was leaving was enough for him to consider it an attack. Who knows with some of these people.

i dont have the energy to read the thread, but i recall it being one of those "well you're a moderator, so you don't get an opinion". 

• Like 1

I would like to do a personal attack on Wooly!  I just need some help on his location and if someone can do the real attack when he is not looking, and make sure you grab the carving of the deer head!  Only reason for the attack!   Ok I am done attacking today. :dwarf:
PS:  Make sure he is not near any carving equipment including but not limited to axes, picks, hammers and especially chain saws!  Otherwise you will be carved next!  lol
You can have the deer. I'll take the saws

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1