Personal attacks

WNYBuckHunter

3 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

Sorry but some of you guys are so mello dramatic that you act like a bunch of old ladies at a beauty parlor. Jeez when did everyone become so sensitive, must have missed something.  Very entertaining at the least, carry on.

Hey now lol

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Water Rat said:

Is he permanently banned or serving a "time out " ? I haven't read the previous 8 pages but I would hate to see anyone go. I always consider the internet as entertainment  , but rules are rules I guess. I think I just saw somewhere that the World Wide Web is 30 years old today.

Hes gone

13 hours ago, Rob... said:

Iv'e told you this before, and now I will say it again! If you don't like this site then sign out and don't come back. We all know why you wont, you are a glory hound and love the publicity. You love the attention, just like your new BFF Stormy.

You like to cry 'Poor Me", but you have also in a round about way threatened people, posting "You would not say that to my face! " can be taken as a threat. Which brings me to another point, in that thread you like to bring up, you state you will not go back at people ( I can't remember your exact words, and I am tired from spending most of my day in the woods ).

Man, you just cant stop feeling sorry for you. Which makes me not feel sorry for you.

Bill, I honestly hope you have the Spring Turkey Season Of A Lifetime! All I ask is quit acting like a Democrat and whining about everything.

FYI, I almost was going to drop your UN from OG in this post Bill.

i used to spend a lot of time on OG when i first got into turkeys. Haven't had much time to go there lately. Around the time that they had a crash or something and lost a lot of data I sort of tuned out. Ole Bill a drama queen there too?

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I would consider banning some of the drama queens from the site, but the entertainment value is just too darn good.

exactly.  these threads go as long as they do because we're bored. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

So let’s see what topic could carry on for 19 more days?!?!?!
I propose hunter motivations...big buck or meat.....GO!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to wait until FSW gets back from vacation for that, otherwise it will be all meat.  

On 3/12/2019 at 10:45 PM, Storm914 said:

Seriously keep me out of  your fights  .I don't need or want your attention  if I did I would be posting YouTube  videos  of how great I am or tell you what a expert I am . Which I explicitly don't  do that . 

You can't post videos! You are to scared to show your face! Also, after a comment I and a few others made to you in a certain post, you stated, "I will post what I want!". So carry on cowboy, but do me a favor, the next time you are in the ADK's, take your pic from more then 10 yards off the road!

If this was a crack at my channel, then you don't pay attention! There's NOTHING on my channel proclaiming me to be an "EXPERT"!

Let's see you man up and do what I did in my last video! Nut up or shut up!

40 minutes ago, Rob... said:

You can't post videos! You are to scared to show your face! Also, after a comment I and a few others made to you in a certain post, you stated, "I will post what I want!". So carry on cowboy, but do me a favor, the next time you are in the ADK's, take your pic from more then 10 yards off the road!

If this was a crack at my channel, then you don't pay attention! There's NOTHING on my channel proclaiming me to be an "EXPERT"!

Let's see you man up and do what I did in my last video! Nut up or shut up!

Now you are being paranoid, I always like and leave positive comments on your  videos  and your threads  just incase you didn't notice . That was just a response to you saying I need attention here as if that is the reason I post  . You make  Exactly my point  if I needed attention I would be posting lots of pictures of me and stuff like that . I don't because I really don't like the attention obviously.  Don't make a big deal about what I said it was not directed at anyone was just a general statement about what people do when they really want attention .  I would not have posted anything at all if it was not for guys like you that asked me to , remember your pm to me bud ,  Because you thought I was someone else at first .