Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, wolc123 said:

We need to wait until FSW gets back from vacation for that, otherwise it will be all meat.  

Boring ,  wolf come on bud tell us a good story about deer nuts or something how you cook them or shoot them something interesting. :)

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 10:45 PM, Storm914 said:

Seriously keep me out of  your fights  .I don't need or want your attention  if I did I would be posting YouTube  videos  of how great I am or tell you what a expert I am . Which I explicitly don't  do that . 

 

 

 

 

 

You can't post videos! You are to scared to show your face! Also, after a comment I and a few others made to you in a certain post, you stated, "I will post what I want!". So carry on cowboy, but do me a favor, the next time you are in the ADK's, take your pic from more then 10 yards off the road!

If this was a crack at my channel, then you don't pay attention! There's NOTHING on my channel proclaiming me to be an "EXPERT"!

Let's see you man up and do what I did in my last video! Nut up or shut up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Rob... said:

 

You can't post videos! You are to scared to show your face! Also, after a comment I and a few others made to you in a certain post, you stated, "I will post what I want!". So carry on cowboy, but do me a favor, the next time you are in the ADK's, take your pic from more then 10 yards off the road!

If this was a crack at my channel, then you don't pay attention! There's NOTHING on my channel proclaiming me to be an "EXPERT"!

Let's see you man up and do what I did in my last video! Nut up or shut up!

Now you are being paranoid, I always like and leave positive comments on your  videos  and your threads  just incase you didn't notice . That was just a response to you saying I need attention here as if that is the reason I post  . You make  Exactly my point  if I needed attention I would be posting lots of pictures of me and stuff like that . I don't because I really don't like the attention obviously.  Don't make a big deal about what I said it was not directed at anyone was just a general statement about what people do when they really want attention .  I would not have posted anything at all if it was not for guys like you that asked me to , remember your pm to me bud ,  Because you thought I was someone else at first .

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trout season yet ????

My dream harvest is a bigfoot with a .22 rim fire single shot at over 250 yards....

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah Storm-- go to my Thread--- Calling Gobblers In With Proven Older Callers.  Dude went out of his way again . No time for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like Rip Van Winkle......did I miss anything important?

 

  • Like 2

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I feel like Rip Van Winkle......did I miss anything important?

 

Nothing a Cold One cannot resolve !


Answer to No One !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

Yeah Storm-- go to my Thread--- Calling Gobblers In With Proven Older Callers.  Dude went out of his way again . No time for it.

Umm, just read it. I don't see anything except for where he complimented you.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

I feel like Rip Van Winkle......did I miss anything important?

 

Bowing BLR lever guns  

Good gun?

Does the action work good 

Any problems ?

 

Figured I just post my question here since usally I get negative comments about this type of post for some reason .

It seems some think talking about hunting rifles on a hunting website is dumb Go figure that one out .

 

Edited by Storm914

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Umm, just read it. I don't see anything except for where he complimented you.

its cluttering up the BSOPBB

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Bowing BLR lever guns  

Good gun?

Does the action work good 

Any problem?

 

Figured I just post my question here since usally I get negative comments about this type of post for some reason .

It seems some think talking about hunting rifles on a hunting website is dumb Go figure that one out .

 

Best part for me is the trigger traveling with the lever. If you have even got a lazy finger with a Winchester 94 and left it in there while you cocked it, you will know why. Love the box magazine so all "pointed" bullets are fine.  And I like the rotary bolt

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

"The trouble with Socialism is, sooner or later you run out of other people's money." - Margaret Thatcher

"When you subsidize poverty and failure, you get more of both.." - James Dale Davidson, National Taxpayers Union

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.