Fins To Feathers Taxidermy - New Sponsor

Hello All,

Please make sure you check out http://www.alllongislandtaxidermy.com/  - Fins To Feathers Taxidermy for all of your Taxidermy needs.  They have a great profile of most of their work on the site in their Gallery (http://www.alllongislandtaxidermy.com/F2F_taxidermy_GALLERY.html)

Rich can work with you an all of your taxidermy no matter where the game was taken, and where you live (in or out of New York!).

We will have some exciting news from Fins to Feathers as they have offered up the first place prize for the big buck contest that we are still planning out.  News to come later in the month!

To contact Fins to Feathers click here

Check out some of these mounts (I know where I am going for my next mount!) :

800_28_P1040082.jpg

800_28_P7270033.jpg

_P1010027.jpg

800_28_P6290028.jpg

More mounts here: http://www.alllongislandtaxidermy.com/F2F_taxidermy_GALLERY.html

Hello, Guys...

I am Rich, owner of Fins to Feathers Taxidermy, we are located in Farmingdale, LI, and offer all phases of taxidermy, including:

North  American

African

Birds

Fish

Deer Butchering

I am happy to be a sponsor here, and happy to sponsor the big buck contest.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have, and check out the website...www.alllongislandtaxidermy.com

please forgive me, I am NOT a professional photographer..

thx, Rich

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, Guys...

I am Rich, owner of Fins to Feathers Taxidermy, we are located in Farmingdale, LI, and offer all phases of taxidermy, including:

North  American

African

Birds

Fish

Deer Butchering

I am happy to be a sponsor here, and happy to sponsor the big buck contest.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have, and check out the website...www.alllongislandtaxidermy.com

please forgive me, I am NOT a professional photographer..

thx, Rich

Hey Rich, Thank you for sponsoring this site...so how does this work? I kill a dear in Dutchess county (hopefully :-)) and then what? I gut it and drive to Long Island to drop it off? Since you also do the butchering, heck, just give me back  the back straps and you can keep the rest :-)

What are your prices anyway, say a dear head on the wooden board or a full bear skin as a fireplace carpet...???

Let us know

Thanks again

Mark

P.S.

I used to work in Massapequa, oh brother I really miss The American Burger on Merrick Rd, :-)

American burger..used to go there all the time when I was younger...super great Gyro place next door also...

The price for a whitetail shoulder mt. was $425 this past season.

Most of my butchering comes from guys that live on the island, but if you wanna bring it, I'll do it...