Smith & Wesson 642-1

MINT Smith & Wesson 642-1 for sale local, Buffalo area.

If you want this and have a Erie County or Niagara County (as long as we can find a FFL to do the deal) Pistol Permit, $300 takes it but you pay the the FFL fee.

I figured on having Wolcott Guns do the deal if Erie County, I think they charge $35 I'm willing to use another FFL within reasonable traveling distance.

Comes with original box, paper work and lock.........VERY low round count.

VMkZ6J5.jpg

u0x9X74.jpg

6EPZLge.jpg

• Like 3

Don't know to be honest.  Don't care either....... :)

If someone will do it for a ten spot that'd be great.  I think I only did one deal like this and it was just after the Safe Act started and I just don't recall? I'm sure somebody will chime in, LOL.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, goosifer said:

Not to thread hijack, but I thought the SAFE ACT mandated a $10 FFL background check fee for private party sales. Or is the reality that an FFL won't do it for $10?

There was no such mandate. The state's geniuses used past prices regarding gun transfers to assure everyone that cost wouldn't be a problem under their new program. FFL's are free to charge whatever they want.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Larry any post engagement discounts? Asking for a friend

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'd be happy to sign the side of the gun with a Sharpie (Extra Fine Point) for any buyer, gratis.

PM me and we can discuss real stuff.............. :)

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Missing hammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh it's there my pesky little friend.  It's called a "concealed hammer", designed  to facilitate quick draws from a pocket carry as there's no hammer spur to snag on your pocket.  Now I know you are a "Bugle Boy" jeans type guy and I guess it just might not work so well with those "City" jeans.........but if you'd like to step up another level; I'll send this to your FFL and while it's en-route, pick up some Wranglers and you'll be heading the right direction.  Maybe THEN you'll get your 8pt'r this fall. :)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Oh it's there my pesky little friend.  It's called a "concealed hammer", designed  to facilitate quick draws from a pocket carry as there's no hammer spur to snag on your pocket.  Now I know you are a "Bugle Boy" jeans type guy and I guess it just might not work so well with those "City" jeans.........but if you'd like to step up another level; I'll send this to your FFL and while it's en-route, pick up some Wranglers and you'll be heading the right direction.  Maybe THEN you'll get your 8pt'r this fall.

Lol I already have nearly same exact gun, but with the hammer. Chief 60 model .357

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Exactly 

I use the Uncle Mike's pocket holster with my similar M637...Front jeans pocket strong hand..If anybody has ever noticed it, they did not tell me...I was carrying it when we met in Geneva...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

I use the Uncle Mike's pocket holster with my similar M637...Front jeans pocket strong hand..If anybody has ever noticed it, they did not tell me...I was carrying it when we met in Geneva...

Heck, I just thought you were hung and stowed to the right...

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Heck, I just thought you were hung and stowed to the right...

Hehehehe...Nope, Jerry, I dress left and it looks more like a spare .38 cartridge....<<sigh>>…..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

LMAO Bugle Boy jeans. I totally forgot those ever existed

I don't want to be banned but is this not Thread Crapping?I myself find some humor in it but as You Yourself said no crapping in the classified.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dom said:

I don't want to be banned but is this not Thread Crapping?I myself find some humor in it but as You Yourself said no crapping in the classified.

Again, we are pretty lenient with most of the rules. As long as someone isnt arguing or bashing the person thats selling something, or the person selling doesnt complain, Im not worried about a few comments here and there. If Larry wants it cleaned up, all he has to do is ask.

• Like 1