Smith & Wesson 642-1

3 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Again, we are pretty lenient with most of the rules. As long as someone isnt arguing or bashing the person thats selling something, or the person selling doesnt complain, Im not worried about a few comments here and there. If Larry wants it cleaned up, all he has to do is ask.

Was only a question.This is a great site.

22 minutes ago, Dom said:

I don't want to be banned but is this not Thread Crapping?I myself find some humor in it but as You Yourself said no crapping in the classified.

No worries from me at all Dom, I love this banter.  Helps with exposure to the sale item.....TF is close to making it his.  :)

• Like 1

I have “small revolvers” covered with my S&W 37 and 342. 

Had the 37 since 1985 or so and it’s been everywhere with me.  Due to the exposed hammer it stays in an ankle holster.  The 342 is pocket carry. 

Dont need the 642 anymore. 

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Pygmy said:

I use the Uncle Mike's pocket holster with my similar M637...Front jeans pocket strong hand..If anybody has ever noticed it, they did not tell me...I was carrying it when we met in Geneva...

I don't normally look for bulges in men's outerwear unless they're directly threatening me. :-) That said, I had a Ruger LCP in an ankle holster that night. Parkers in Geneva is a pretty peaceful place. I'll try to arrange another GTG there.

If I had the cash Larry I'd be all over that gun. It's a classic in the best sense of the word.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, philoshop said:

I don't normally look for bulges in men's outerwear unless they're directly threatening me. :-) That said, I had a Ruger LCP in an ankle holster that night. Parkers in Geneva is a pretty peaceful place. I'll try to arrange another GTG there.

If I had the cash Larry I'd be all over that gun. It's a classic in the best sense of the word.

I figured you'd be packing...I would not be at all surprised if Nomad and TF  were packing also...In fact I'd be surprised if they weren't......Jerry..I really don't know, but if he wasn't I can say he still quite secure.....Hehehe...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

I believe this is the same pocket holster Pygmy uses.  I’ll throw it in to jazz up the deal.......

A833152C-A421-4812-921B-4AA82C23C96D.jpeg

DAT B D one.....Works good... Comfortable...conceals the outline of the pistol and stays in your pocket when you draw....

Just now, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Larry, 

This is PRE those stupid internal keyed locks right?

No Bob, this isn't very old, I bought in 5 years ago brand new.  S&W I believe always offered these either way.  I got it from an out of state dealer.......

31 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I figured you'd be packing...I would not be at all surprised if Nomad and TF  were packing also...In fact I'd be surprised if they weren't......Jerry..I really don't know, but if he wasn't I can say he still quite secure.....Hehehe...

Just may have had MP shield in an IWB and Tomcat on ankle. Maybe. 

Lawdwaz , you’re killing me ... so tempting 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

No Bob, this isn't very old, I bought in 5 years ago brand new.  S&W I believe always offered these either way.  I got it from an out of state dealer.......

It is usually right above the cylinder latch and it didn't look like there was one in the pic.. Just wanted to know if it did or didn't.  Not a fan of those. 

2 hours ago, Pygmy said:

I can’t remeber really, but there would be a good chance my LCP was in a pocket .

Larry, is thats an air weight right ?

10 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

I video of TF in his Bunny suit firing off a few rounds might be a great ad campaign!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That would be especially effective if there was a pack beagles trailing him...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

I video of TF in his Bunny suit firing off a few rounds might be a great ad campaign!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Combine that with Dan’s idea and we’d sell it fo sho.   :)

• Like 1