Forum jerk off

Chef

So after me messing with the @the jerkman the other day about my jerky being better I figured maybe we could have a forum jerky contest. Get a few judges together and contestants mail a sample of their jerky to the judges and we see who wins. No prizes, just bragging rights.

Who’s in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm in for a judge, jerky boys!  My meat is only average, or slightly below. But I do appreciate good meat!  

I've never participated in an official jerk off, but I'm always 'up' for a new adventure!

Send me your meat!!!!      

• Haha 3

I'm in for a judge, jerky boys!  My meat is only average, or slightly below. But I do appreciate good meat!  
I've never participated in an official jerk off, but I'm always 'up' for a new adventure!
Send me your meat!!!!      

I, too, can be a judge. Grampy is the capital district judge, I’ll represent SENY. But let me forewarn you, I am like East German judges in the Olympics (no high scores)

This could be an event at the summer GTG. Need a panel of judges and one or two people to handle the logistics of administering the blind taste test samples. I volunteer for the latter as I have a poor sense of taste.

On second thought, make people who want to enter bring enough jerky so everyone can have a taste. Then do a floor vote with everyone yelling for their favorite. More fun that way.

Edited by goosifer
  • Thanks 1

I'm in, but i don't see how it's possible to have a real winner? I make a lot of jerky and I really like the way I make it. But everyone has their own opinion on what makes the best jerky. Hense all the flavors on the market. Ground vs. sliced, smoked vs. dehydrated, the list goes on and on.

I take jerky to hockey and pass it around in the locker room afterwards with a few beers and there is always someone who says it's good but not hot enough! My response is GFY! make your jerky the way you like it! 

• Like 1

We have official taste testers yet ? Date to send it out ? List of contestants? Cmon , get’r done so I can “send it” 

I sent you some you should have it today if you didn’t get it already

• Like 2