Trying to shutdown Reynolds

bruno1

More anti-hunting legislation from a downstate Democrat politician.  I would bet that the majority of her constituents do not hunt.  So how does this legislation improve their lives?

Former Governor Paterson, another Democrat tired this nonsense with trying to close the hatchery and distribute the slaughter pheasants to food pantries.

It is time for upstate and downstate to cede from each other.  This action would be predicated on the truth that there are cultural value differences.  It is obvious that downstate Democrats do not embrace cultural diversity when it is applied to hunting and firearm ownership.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, ADK Native said:

More anti-hunting legislation from a downstate Democrat politician.  I would bet that the majority of her constituents do not hunt.  So how does this legislation improve their lives?

Former Governor Paterson, another Democrat tired this nonsense with trying to close the hatchery and distribute the slaughter pheasants to food pantries.

It is time for upstate and downstate to cede from each other.  This action would be predicated on the truth that there are cultural value differences.  It is obvious that downstate Democrats do not embrace cultural diversity when it is applied to hunting and firearm ownership.

I would love to see NY split, NNY and SNY! Downstate liberals are the #1 issue with stupid gun laws and crapping on hunters. My only fear with this is how much would it really help? With all the other large metro areas with many being of the same mindset as downstate, would it change anything?

If we could get this cede, maybe NNY could get a governor that actually cares about 2A and hunters. I just don't hold my breath.

• Like 1