Shock trade: OBJ going to Cleveland!

Jdubs

3 hours ago, Elmo said:

Barkley and Kyler Murray or Dwayne Haskins versus Sam Darnold and....Nick Bosa?  Can't look at Barkley and Darnold by themselves since a team is never built on one draft.  If the Giants find their QB of their future in this years or next years draft and he turns out to be comparable to Darnold then getting Barkley was the right choice.

Dwayne Haskins has bust written all over him!

There are quite a few who thinks the Giants pass again on a QB this draft and go after next years draft which has a better pool.  Draft a DE this year since it's loaded with edge rushers.  Also, DK Metcalf looks like a beast.  Hoping they package some of their picks to move up from 17 to grab him.

19 minutes ago, Elmo said:

There are quite a few who thinks the Giants pass again on a QB this draft and go after next years draft which has a better pool.  Draft a DE this year since it's loaded with edge rushers.  Also, DK Metcalf looks like a beast.  Hoping they package some of their picks to move up from 17 to grab him.

Every single mock draft has them taking Haskins at #6, but the reality is that they desperately need guys who can rush the passer.  Convince me that Haskins is as good as or better than the top 4 guys last year?  Can't do it.  Maybe Lock at #17-ish entices them or they deal for Rosen (assuming Murray goes #1 to AZ), but the priority has to be the stud lineman at the top of this draft.  The defense, as it stands right now, is pretty much gutted.

Guys relax. The Giants are toast. The real story is the Chiefs getting rid of the best pass rush in NFL last season (Houston and Ford). Cut Berry too. Complete change to the 4-3 base this year. Should be very interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Guys relax. The Giants are toast. The real story is the Chiefs getting rid of the best pass rush in NFL last season (Houston and Ford). Cut Berry too. Complete change to the 4-3 base this year. Should be very interesting

Loving the Bills offseason moves. Thanks for Morse!

8 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Bills will have better record than Chiefs this year.  Send it 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Bills will have better record than Chiefs this year.  Send it 

You know, I was somewhat in the minority by liking Doug Whaley in his day. Always thought he was being handcuffed as a GM. Beane has made me forget all about Whaley. He's been masterful in last year's draft and in this year's free agency. Last year he was taking some flack for drafting the wrong Josh - Allen over Rosen. Now Rosen is being lightly shopped as trade bait before his second year even starts.

11 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

You know, I was somewhat in the minority by liking Doug Whaley in his day. Always thought he was being handcuffed as a GM. Beane has made me forget all about Whaley. He's been masterful in last year's draft and in this year's free agency. Last year he was taking some flack for drafting the wrong Josh - Allen over Rosen. Now Rosen is being lightly shopped as trade bait before his second year even starts.

I still think Rosen will be solid, theyve always said he needs a good pocket and Az offensive line was brutal. The new regime in Arizona are gaga over Kyler Murray

This is a great trade....  OBJ is incredible talent but gets a case of the yips sometimes....  If your gonna challenge brown as best receiver in league then you gotta catch the ball....  Giants come out with a 23 year old stud in peppers and a 1st and a third.  And they get rid of this clown that already wants a new contract.  Giants were not gonna win for next 2-3 years anyway and then when your on the verge of winning this friggin clown would want a new contract and holdout like Bell or Brown.......   Great job by Giants......  And any Jet fans excited by Bell... Just wait... The guy has not picked up a weight in almost 2 years.  He is not even gonna try...   He got his 34 million guarantee....  Nobody else offered him a contract... I wonder why...........

• Like 2

Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't OBJ and Sheppard, partying big time in Miami right before the Giants last playoff game? And showed up to play like crap??  That right there turned me off to OBJ. That and at the end of the season, if they had no chance to make the playoffs, he'd have some kind of "injury".  Just another one of those "all about me" players, that have become the norm in today's pro sports.

Edited by grampy
  • Like 2

This is a great trade....  OBJ is incredible talent but gets a case of the yips sometimes....  If your gonna challenge brown as best receiver in league then you gotta catch the ball....  Giants come out with a 23 year old stud in peppers and a 1st and a third.  And they get rid of this clown that already wants a new contract.  Giants were not gonna win for next 2-3 years anyway and then when your on the verge of winning this friggin clown would want a new contract and holdout like Bell or Brown.......   Great job by Giants......  And any Jet fans excited by Bell... Just wait... The guy has not picked up a weight in almost 2 years.  He is not even gonna try...   He got his 34 million guarantee....  Nobody else offered him a contract... I wonder why...........

Why are you still paying Eli? Should have been cut years ago. He’s the one holding your team back

• Like 1

Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't OBJ and Sheppard, partying big time in Miami right before the Giants last playoff game? And showed up to play like crap??  That right there turned me off to OBJ. That and at the end of the season, if they had no chance to make the playoffs, he'd have some kind of "injury".  Just another one of those "all about me" players, that have become the norm in today's pro sports.

Yes. Since the “boat party” giants are 8-25. Only thing OBJ has ever won in his life was a 7th grade girls dance battle in middle school

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, grampy said:

They were on a boat seven days before the game and caught a lot of crap for it, overblown in my opinion but it was a bad look

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

OBJ is going to be a nightmare after this year when hes way underpaid

It honestly does not matter if he is there this year cause he will not be there next.  They will have a ton of money next year.  I think you will see eli play half a season and his replacement play second half........  I Eli plays whole year and new qback does not get anytime then yea it is a waste..........  They still may cut him or make him take huge paycut to stay...  We will find out by Mon

18 hours ago, Cory said:

Cuomo is going to implement a new tax to have that removed. They don’t play, practice or facilitate any business out of New York. Neither do the jests. Only one New York team and that’s my bills baby....

Doesn't matter.... They Still represent NY. The Bills represent all the upstate Hicks.   lol

2 hours ago, cbyzerman said:

It honestly does not matter if he is there this year cause he will not be there next.  They will have a ton of money next year.  I think you will see eli play half a season and his replacement play second half........  I Eli plays whole year and new qback does not get anytime then yea it is a waste..........  They still may cut him or make him take huge paycut to stay...  We will find out by Mon

Only one man had the stones to bench Eli, and it cost him his job lol. And he was right except that he started Geno Smith

• Like 1