6.5 Creedmoor Ammo

So I just cancelled my order on the creedmoor since the builder added 3-4 months to the build.  Annoyed me as the original estimate was 3-4 weeks 6 weeks ago.  Taking it as a sign that I don't really need one right now.  Which means the ammo I bought is useless to me.  I have a case (10 boxes) of Hornady ELD-X 143g and 3 more boxes of misc. I planned to try.  If someone is interested, shoot me a PM and we can figure out a reasonable discounted price.  The ELD-X is reported to be very very accurate and good on game.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

maybe but if you go to that banquet of Bob's I'm willing to bet he has a 6.5 Creedmoor Bergara bolt action that would call to you. "2019 Gun of the Year".

LOL - probably but I really want an AR10 if I get one.  And that is a raffle only.  I did get a ticket so maybe I will win but prior experience suggests I wont.

14 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

You probably did yourself a favor

IMG_0225.jpg

I do have a very accurate 308 bolt.  It definitely was not a needed gun and I was not happy with the builder.

Edited by moog5050

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

LOL - probably but I really want an AR10 if I get one.  And that is a raffle only.  I did get a ticket so maybe I will win but prior experience suggests I wont.

you have to play to win. that said a 14 yr old kid pulled $10 out of his pocket at ours and won a $400 Stihl chainsaw. just have to think positive!