One of a kind buck...

WNY Bowhunter

Beautiful work as always! A spectacular buck and mount!

What an awesome buck! Truly a one of a kind, and buck of a lifetime.

I've met the hunter David, a truly nice guy, and dedicated hunter. As are all of them in that group.

Way to go David!    :good:

• Like 1

On 3/15/2019 at 10:12 PM, TreeGuy said:

I'm with you

Awesome deer. I love it ! I'd pass up "better" bucks all day to get him on the wall.

Side note, curious to know highest scoring 4pt out there. I'll bet he's top 5 in nys

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

We researched it after the ground check. Hard to find many 4 pts anywhere that big. Seen one that might be roughly same score but it was a main frame 6 without brows. We joke that he may have shot a world class 4 pt but it's likely true.

• Like 4

For some context. That was a funny morning...we couldn't stop laughing. Nobody would believe us seeing that buck if he was killed and videod. Moog pretty much guessed right where the buck fell too. easy track job.

54435779_10161460443485623_8804785967295627264_n.jpg

53268285_10161460442745623_3003466975075631104_n.jpg

• Like 5

It was a funny morning.  Brad saw him first and described him (with a few expletives included for passing him) but I didn't really understand until I walked up on him - FREAK.  And I do think its a world class 4pt if there is such a thing.  DEC wanted to age him so we may have some idea soon, but he certainly was not a youngster.