Free cam for a youth

phade

I have a Browning BTC 5HD that’s been on the shelf for a few years. Had about 10 days of field life.

The internal power source to hold date/time/settings doesn’t hold the info after the cam is turned off requiring it to be reset if you want that info or specific settings. Essentially you just need to remember to reset the info after you power cam off and on.

Outside of that the cam works phenomenally. A risk taker could open the cam up to fix it but my experience has been it is hit or miss. Probably best to just deal with it since it’s a really good performing cam.

I’d still use the cam but with as many as I run I don’t want to remember to reset the date and time.

This is really is a high end cam for a youth if he or she is willing to re-enter info.

Would prefer it be for a youth that can use the cam on his or her own (teenager) as opposed to a parent using it alongside their real little one. My intent is to help out the immediate up and comer generation. I’ll toss in batteries and card too.bf92a1849364900dd1992ce854ef4784.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 16

A few years ago you gave my grandson's a couple cams. I can't begin to tell you how much fun they had that first year or two! Especially the younger one Zach, who is well on his way to becoming a great outdoorsman. They choose the spots to put them, based on deer sign they found out behind the house. I can still remember their excitement when they captured the first pic's!!!

Thanks Brad for giving back and paying forward. I know the next young up and comers, who receive these cams, will get just as much of a thrill as my grandsons did.

My avatar is a buck captured by one of those cams, on a set Zach did himself. 

• Like 1