Sling shots

Dom

I was talking with a guy and he was trying to tell me that they are against the law in NY I said to him that he was F-ing nuts.I know they cant be used for hunting but never heard any thing that you couldn't have them.

As a young kid, I tried very hard to make my first "kill" with a slingshot. Never happened though. Lots and lots of attempted shots missed the mark by just a little.  Got my revenge, and first one when I upgraded to a Daisy BB gun!

6 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

I used to make my own ammo as a kid. I melted Lead Blocks in a iron Pan and pour some into that Plier depression, I believe. So long ago. Tapped that out. I killed 1 Duck in my Life and it was in the air with a Wristrocket. I Lead him and hit that Male Mallard under the Wing.He fell into a Creek Dead and the current was coming my way. Ate him that night. 

I only shoot 36 cal lead or  7/16 and 3/8 steel ball ammo  out of these  slingshots  and use flat bands with practice you can get very accurate with it I shoot them the way you shot a bow  basically. 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

No idea how much surgical tubing I used when a kid to replace broken bands. When they snapped you definitely knew it. Wrist rocket killed many squirrels and rabbits. We’d make lead sinkers , use marbles , fill the leather pouch with bbs   We got pretty dang good with those things. 

• Like 4

No idea how much surgical tubing I used when a kid to replace broken bands. When they snapped you definitely knew it. Wrist rocket killed many squirrels and rabbits. We’d make lead sinkers , use marbles , fill the leather pouch with bbs   We got pretty dang good with those things. 
I had a sick one probably 20 years ago now I got in CT. Used to use wet toilet paper then shoot it at my bro inside. Hurt like a mofo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Haha 3