Hey Turkey hunters! Check out my latest video on YouTube! This is a Pennsylvania turkey hunt from last spring! The opening morning of the PA season. This long beard strutted right in to the decoy and was only 10 yards away when I shot him! Please subscribe to my YouTube channel Cross Over the River Outdoors to stay updated with my hunting adventures and new videos! Post and share as well! Enjoy the hunt guys and gals! 

• Like 5

Gotta say. Great video! Probably my favorite turkey hunting video ever , I felt like I was there. Thank you for sharing. I truly hope my daughter gets to tip over her first this year. Deer hunting fills my freezer , turkey hunting fills my heart. Great purrs btw   Sealed the deal for sure 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Gotta say. Great video! Probably my favorite turkey hunting video ever , I felt like I was there. Thank you for sharing. I truly hope my daughter gets to tip over her first this year. Deer hunting fills my freezer , turkey hunting fills my heart. Great purrs btw   Sealed the deal for sure 

I'm glad you liked the video so much! Makes me feel good that you guys are enjoying them! I wish you and your daughter many blessings this spring and I hope ya'll have fun and whack one upside the head! Thanks for the complement on the purrs to! All the calling i do is just with my own voice. I don''t use calls that much!  

5 hours ago, ODYSSEUS said:

Hey-- Ho!!! Great Video! That how you do it! Finally a awesome Spring Turkey video with a Hunter sitting in front of a Tree. My style. Watch this again Members. That Gobbler (Spits) 3 Times as he gets close.

Glad you enjoyed the video! Ya'll subscribe to my channel! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By CrossOvertheRiverOutdoors
      Here's a New York turkey hunt that should get your blood flowing! Hope ya'll enjoy my newest episode! If you like what you see, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel! Cross Over the River Outdoors! #ItsHuntingTimeOlBuck #Ozonics #DeadRinger #Tactacam #NewYorkTurkeyHunt #huntingvideo

Hey everyone. With everyone in lock down mode, i'm sure most of you are spending your time watching hunting videos, or  thinking about this upcoming spring turkey season. To get you pumped up for the upcoming spring season, I've attached 1 of my YouTube videos from last spring! Now this hunt isn't in NY. This hunt was on the opening morning of the Pennsylvania season. The exciting thing about this hunt is this was the first turkey that i've ever shot with a bow! Something that i've always wanted to do! This is also a two part episode to my PA season, so be sure to watch them both!. Hope ya'll like the video, and that ya'll watch the rest of the videos on my channel! There's also some great whitetail hunting videos as well! After you watch the videos, if you like what you see, would you please subscribe to my YouTube channel and share it with your hunting buddies!? I'm trying to build this channel up and actually make something of it! It would be greatly appreciated! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! God bless and stay healthy! 

• By ltnic
      Hey gents-
      If you're looking to get in some hunting in NJ, LandTrust (Airbnb for hunting/fishing trips) has a bunch of gorgeous farms you can book hunts on. You can see the listings here: http://bit.ly/NJlistings
      Hunts are available for this weekend and the properties are all roughly ~1hr drive from NYC.
    • By ltnic
      Offering a 80 acre hunting parcel on our 170 acre farm for you to hunt our many whitetail deer, turkeys, grouse and small game. The farm is a paradise for deer with over 300 wild apple trees throughout the property, open meadows, hay fields, deep timber and water in multiple places. We're only a ~3 hour drive from NYC making us a great weekend hunting getaway in a beautiful & serene setting. This is the western half of our farm. The property is 8 miles east of Norwich and 18 miles west of Oneonta where you will find lodging, dining and shopping. Available to purchase is our move in ready, 4 bedroom, 4 bath home, nice post and beam barn and some or all 169.35 acres. Property is available with farm equipment and/or furnishings.

Book your hunt on our farm through our LandTrust profile. Hunts available now: https://www.landtrust.com/l/grassmere-farm-west/5d8ca598-ce8a-44a6-983b-f91e70f7e472
      Hey everyone! I'm Louis Backlas, and I'm from Wyoming county N.Y. This past fall I entered the largest deer hunting tournament the hunting industry has ever seen. The Bone Collector North American Whitetail Championships. In this tournament, there was 14 different regions in the United States. Region 1 being New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Winners of each region qualify for a hunt in Kansas at Wicked Outfitters and will have a chance to win $50,000. I was blessed to be the winner for region 1! Pretty Excited here about this! I wanted to invite all of you N.Y hunters to watch my latest video that was uploaded to my YouTube Channel, Cross Over the River Outdoors. In this video, I will take you on the hunt that qualified me for the championships in Kansas coming this September! After watching the video, Please give my YouTube channel a follow and you can also follow me on Instagram and Facebook @ Cross Over the River Outdoors! Send some prayers my way ya'll! Thanks and God Bless!