Tri-Star or Browning Shotgun for Trap?

OK, this may be the wrong forum, but I know there's a lot of knowledge here.  

Moving from misc guns we've been using for trap, thinking of one step up.  Can't afford a Citori.  Looking at single shot guns.  I can get a new Tri-Star T-15 variant or a used Browning BT-99 for about the same price.  Which would you choose? 

jm

OK, that looks like a consensus.  

A couple of questions, though.  Mainly, why?  And do you have experience with the Tri-Star?  Or is it just a loyalty thing (not to discount that, I believe strongly in loyalty where it is due)?

Anyway, I'm opening up my list a bit.  Charles Daly Superior, Monte Carlo Trap Special (Beretta made), SKB Century Trap....

Thoughts? 

I had a charles daily the firing pin kept giving me problems was fixed 

.lasted a bit and returned.. junk imo. 

Browning, the fit, mill work is top notch, action always smooth,  imo the fit is what matters, length to trigger, trigger pull.. if those are right on so is rest of your shooting. 

we had a Tri-star O/U as a prize at our banquet. i was turned off before i saw it because it was a brand i've never heard of before. getting my hands on it though it was a very well made gun. i didn't get to shoot it obviously but fit and finish was no issue. it changed my mind. Brownings aren't all made in Belgium anymore.  BT-99s are now made in Miroku, Japan like my A-bolt. Not necessarily a bad thing and not sure if the used one your looking at is.