Fox News suspends Judge Jeanine Pirro

1 hour ago, Belo said:

or here's a thought, maybe they're just not trying to be prejudice...

“Omar wears the hijab, which according to the Quran 33:59, tells women to cover so they won’t get molested,” Pirro said March 10. “Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?”

Verse (33:59)

O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

From the pissing and moaning I am hearing about what she said it apparent;y is becasue of what I posted above.  Which part is prejudice? Or was there another comment that set everyone off? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Belo said:

or here's a thought, maybe they're just not trying to be prejudice...

Calling the Judge's remarks "prejudice" is spinning it for the sake of political correctness.

Here's the definition of prejudice:

prej·u·dice

/ˈprejədəs/

noun 1. preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

Considering the fact she is a Judge and has actual experience with jihadist crime, none of the things she said would amount to something she has not based on reason or actual experience.  If she were telling you we should not be allowing wild tigers to roam the streets freely, would she be guilty of prejudice towards tigers?

Pirro specifically refers to jihadists and radical Islamists.  Radical Islam is infiltrating America.  It isn't assimilating, it's invading.  When we elect Islamist Congresspeople who make it their first order of business to attack American law, values and it's people, while supporting the Islamic jihadist invasion of America, we are encouraging them to continue on this path.  Where do you think that path leads to?

Judge Pirro is a very intelligent jurist and everything she has said is truth backed up by facts.  If you allow people to take offense at truthful remarks in order to excuse their behavior, you are guaranteeing a lot more of this behavior in the future.

Nobody in America, as far as I can recall, has ever condemned Muslims in the world for being Muslims.  The Muslims being condemned are the ones that are jihadists bent on killing any other human being on this planet that isn't a Muslim.  That's not a prejudice.  That's self preservation and defense.

It's time to stop with the politically correct BS and fix this problem the way it needs to be fixed, and that is with honest assessment and the effective action required.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

She looks good for 68, she should go spend her millions, although this bump in the road should help her career ,if she can get a book out quick .

Pirro isn't interested in more money.  She's interested in defending America from an imminent threat the majority of the country seems too naive to see coming.  She feels it's her duty as a free American to sound the alarm and demand action before it's too late.  The fact she's being attacked for her thoughts, without any debate on the merits of her statements, proves we are in real trouble regarding the actual invasion by jihadists in this country. 

Sanctimonious feelings of moral superiority will not protect the innocent from jihadists.  It isn't protecting them now, and it won't protect them in the future.

• Like 2

Jeanine Pirro nationalilty is Christian Lebanese  and the muslims pretty much killed all the Christians in the middle east  or kicked them out people seem to forget that  talk to any  middle eastern Christian and they will tell you this sad fact of history that we in the west  are never taught in schools about.

Middle eastern Christian's  think we are naive for letting them come here.  They think  what happened to them will someday happen to us  if there numbers here grow .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rattler said:

Pirro isn't interested in more money.  She's interested in defending America from an imminent threat the majority of the country seems too naive to see coming.  She feels it's her duty as a free American to sound the alarm and demand action before it's too late. 

Oh, I wouldn't go that far.  She is definitely interested in money just like all the other talking heads on TV,  be they on the left or the right.   I am honestly sick and tired of listening to any of them.  Americans, whether they are from the left or the right unfortunately are too gullible and many believe everything these talking heads tell them.  These "TV & radio experts" are just fanning the flames and leading this nation into complete chaos.  You turn to CNN or FOX and it's 24/7 non-stop with this BS.  You talk about mind control and indoctrination?  Just turn to either of those two networks or a few others and you'll be all set!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rattler said:

Pirro isn't interested in more money.  She's interested in defending America from an imminent threat the majority of the country seems too naive to see coming.  She feels it's her duty as a free American to sound the alarm and demand action before it's too late.  The fact she's being attacked for her thoughts, without any debate on the merits of her statements, proves we are in real trouble regarding the actual invasion by jihadists in this country. 

Sanctimonious feelings of moral superiority will not protect the innocent from jihadists.  It isn't protecting them now, and it won't protect them in the future.

Pretty sure they’re all interested in more money ,that’s the con ,her act . Republicans/ Democratic whatever two sides of the same coin , its as real as pro wrestling . Making money off the dupes .

• Like 1

Sounds like you two think Pirro is blowing smoke.  I'm not surprised since the majority of the country seems to think it isn't coming.   After the first Trade Center attack people were trying to warn us the terrorists were not going to quit.  What was done to prevent 9/11/01?  Nothing!  Do you think they've quit now?

To some people, America is more important than money.  She's got enough to be set for life, unless the country is destroyed economically and figuratively.  I believe she has priorities, and warning Americans what is going on is one of them.

What concerns me is some people are trying to silence her.  Does that concern anyone else?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Sounds like you two think Pirro is blowing smoke.  I'm not surprised since the majority of the country seems to think it isn't coming.   After the first Trade Center attack people were trying to warn us the terrorists were not going to quit.  What was done to prevent 9/11/01?  Nothing!  Do you think they've quit now?

To some people, America is more important than money.  She's got enough to be set for life, unless the country is destroyed economically and figuratively.  I believe she has priorities, and warning Americans what is going on is one of them.

What concerns me is some people are trying to silence her.  Does that concern anyone else?

Most of us are smart enough to know what the dangers are to our country without having to listen to these talking heads.  Those who don't know need to get schooled in other ways and not depend on these talking heads to give them an education.  That is my .02 on the matter.

1 minute ago, steve863 said:

Most of us are smart enough to know what the dangers are to our country without having to listen to these talking heads.  Those who don't know need to get schooled in other ways and not depend on these talking heads to give them an education.  That is my .02 on the matter.

What other ways would they do that?  The media lies, the education system ignores the danger while it indoctrinates, the Democrats support the invasion and political correctness prevents free speech.  Where did the smart enough ones get their info from?

Besides, nobody is depending on these people for their info, though they do serve a purpose by putting a counter point out there.  But punishing them for telling the truth is a form of tyranny to control speech, which is how you control what the smart enough people know.  What she said is a hard truth and a fact.  I find it scary she's the only one saying it.  Maybe because the rest of the people who know it, are more concerned about protecting their paychecks then they are of protecting the citizens of the US.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rattler said:

her background is Christian Lebanese,  they have been in constant war over there with those muslims for 1000 years bring lots of  them here more then likely that war will spill over to here sooner or later .

"Those Who Do Not Learn History Are Doomed To Repeat It."

• Like 3

It is interesting that the last little bit of ISIS-controlled territory in Syria was collapsing almost at the very instant when Fox suspended Judge Jeanine.  History will now associate her with this latest big victory in the new Crusade against Radical Islam.    Trump is the first US President since Eisenhower who has not been afraid to publicly use the word "Crusade".   For me, the highlight of his last State of the Union speech was when he used that word, which still sends shivers thru those who oppose Judaeo-Christian beliefs, especially those of the Muslim Brotherhood.             

• Like 1

G.W. Bush used the word "crusade" shortly after the start of the first gulf war (1991?, apologies to those who served and remember well) and was absolutely excoriated for it by everyone across the planet. Political correctness was alive and rampant back then. Its really just a word.

FWIW I've never heard President Trump use the term "crusade". Fill me in please.

Edit: G.W. Bush used the term after the 9/11 attacks. My brains were scrambled for a minute.

Edited by philoshop