Coffee

Dom

2 minutes ago, bigpaul said:

Like Biz, I buy beans and freshly grind every cup. 

us upstaters cant keep up with Biz's big city metrosexual ways!  Fresh ground top shelf coffee beans picked by gorgeous Brazilian women over ice from a glacier where baby seals are born!  He lives a different lifestyle! Showering with Pygmy's to assert his dominance......its a lifestyle.  

yup I get coffee at the nice and easy and take a bath every Sat night whether i need one or not.  Hes the type of high falutin' fella that steps out of the shower to take a shit!  lol.  Cant keep up with that..... 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

But only after Memorial Day, right? I mean, you're not a savage after all.

Damn tourists don’t know the MDW-LDW weekend with white, but I’m not complaining. It’s nice to see white pants in April (if the girl is hot)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

us upstaters cant keep up with Biz's big city metrosexual ways!  Fresh ground top shelf coffee beans picked by gorgeous Brazilian women over ice from a glacier where baby seals are born!  He lives a different lifestyle! Showering with Pygmy's to assert his dominance......its a lifestyle.  
yup I get coffee at the nice and easy and take a bath every Sat night whether i need one or not.  Hes the type of high falutin' fella that steps out of the shower to take a shit!  lol.  Cant keep up with that..... 

You’re wrong. I always poop in the shower and stomp in through the drain. Saves on TP

• Like 2

a15d229db7fbbd11f0459571d11b0fb3.jpg&key=8a168c64738430ce646c387910da8e36be68a095899c2890ef419e1ff75e6142Todays selection courtesy of the Westin waterfront in Boston, Massachusetts[mention=3175]otto[/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s Crap! Too many Boston coffee houses to hot drink fresh brewed

25 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

That’s Crap! Too many Boston coffee houses to hot drink fresh brewed

I brought it home with me. The line at the lobby Starbucks was at least 50 people every morning, had to be 45 minutes. There are very few things I will voluntarily wait in a line for and Starbucks isnt in my top 50. They had free coffee at the show that was way better

10 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Black coffee for me, switch to black iced coffee when the weather is decent. Also white pants and open toed shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The white pants and open toed shoes visual is almost worse than Dan and Tommy boy showering juntos!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Otto said:

Good score, I think I have their shampoo somewhere in my vanity....

Biz probably won't like the shampoo either, since he doesn't like their coffee.  Maybe he can pass it over to his shower mate Pygmy to use?  I bet Pygmy isn't nearly as finicky as Biz.  I doubt anyone is.  LOL

I'm pretty accepting of coffee any style save for it needing to be hot (iced coffee is not a thing) and I've just never been a huge fan of very dark roasts. Not sure why.

I can drink it black, with creamer, sugar, etc. The best coffee I ever had was coffee bought while in Jamaica from the Blue Mountains. It was phenomenal. I drank it all black...so smooth. Zero bitterness. I brought in enough to make a large carafe for my work peers. Worst decision ever...they loved it too. We all stood in the break room drinking it til it was gone. Work could wait at that point.

During the weekday we are indeed a Keurig household. Convenience rules the roost. On the weekend I'll break out a french press.

7 minutes ago, left field said:

^ This is now a thing, mostly marketed as Bulletproof Coffee. Take a cup of coffee and add some MCT coconut oil and 2 tbsp of grass-fed unsalted butter. Froth in blender and drink.

Health effects are mostly BS in my opinion, but some people love it.

The No Sugar No Grains diet is big on that

9 minutes ago, left field said:

^ This is now a thing, mostly marketed as Bulletproof Coffee. Take a cup of coffee and add some MCT coconut oil and 2 tbsp of grass-fed unsalted butter. Froth in blender and drink.

Health effects are mostly BS in my opinion, but some people love it.

Back when I was in weight loss mode, I switched to black coffee with a tsp of virgin coconut oil added to my first cup.  Taste wasn't entirely different from just black, but it got me off the fattier, less healthy half&half or flavored creamers.  I can't quantify the results per se, but would credit that small change as having a significant impact in my overall results.  

11 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Now imagine she was a 6’5” lanky guy dressed like that.  That was my Tacks visual.  Yikes!

There isn't a cheese grater bigger enough to get THAT kinda image out of my head! :pilot:

• Like 1