My soon to be new to me truck.

rob-c

36 minutes ago, Belo said:

this isn't a bad thing for us consumers

i thought it was obvious, but because sometimes it's not on this place, I was just having fun. Nothing like a nice chevy vs ford friendly ribbing. 

except for m00g. I hear that guy has carpet on his bed and in no world is that ok. 

Belo

I am the chameleon of the forum.  Have met presidents and hung at the local biker bar.  Thus, a carpet in the bed of the baddest truck ever made fits me perfectly.  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve never had a car rust. Why do trucks rust? Serious question. Not enough runs through the car wash for under carriage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is no way living in any part of NY that you don't have some type of rust under your car.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’ve never had a car rust. Why do trucks rust? Serious question. Not enough runs through the car wash for under carriage?

A good majority of it can come from mud packing in areas that a carwash wont easily get out. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Three pages of a derailed truck thread and nobody mentioned a Tundra. There, now it's mentioned.

Or Titan. 

I ran company F-150's for years and my last truck before the Titan was a F-150. Two words and it repeated over and over and over again in all of them. VACUUM HUBS. and the occasional solenoid. I can't tell you for sure how many times I was in 4x4 and didn't want to be or wasn't and wanted to be. 

45 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Three pages of a derailed truck thread and nobody mentioned a Tundra. There, now it's mentioned.

Just read yesterday that the tundra had the worst crash test rating, Ford and Nissan we're the highest.

3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Belo

I am the chameleon of the forum.  Have met presidents and hung at the local biker bar.  Thus, a carpet in the bed of the baddest truck ever made fits me perfectly.  lol

Ive met the President of the Local chapter of the Hells Angels , kinda a two for one .

There is no way living in any part of NY that you don't have some type of rust under your car.

I’ve never kept a car past say 10-12 years but I’ve never had rust on a car

Belo

Hey! I always say I’m a chameleon! I blend to all surroundings

24 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Secretly you guys are pining for a Tacoma.........it's OK, after enough suffering you'll start sneaking through the dealers on Sunday mornings with a cup of Tim Horton's in your cup holder.  Ooohhh Ahhh, ain't they beauties?

:)

If i drove a Toyota to work i would come out to a burned out shell.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

No...long story short...was looking for a crew cab truck and found this 5.6 v8 crew cab titan with 4500 miles for 33,000. An offer I just couldn't walk away from.

I have a frontier - my second one - and ive had great luck with them.  

7 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Secretly you guys are pining for a Tacoma.........it's OK, after enough suffering you'll start sneaking through the dealers on Sunday mornings with a cup of Tim Horton's in your cup holder.  Ooohhh Ahhh, ain't they beauties?

:)

The Toyota dealer near me they sure are proud of those Tacoma’s $$$$ .i am not a small person and wasn’t really comfortable in one.