Headed to Virginia for the weekend.

First-light

Daughter has a soccer tournament. Jefferson showcase for colleges. She plays in the ECNL league pretty much top line for the country. I enjoy these weekend to bond just the two of us. 

People call her my mini me. I have three more years of this then off to college, I'll take what I can get! 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, First-light said:

Daughter has a soccer tournament. Jefferson showcase for colleges. She plays in the ECNL league pretty much top line for the country. I enjoy these weekend to bond just the two of us. 

People call her my mini me. I have three more years of this then off to college, I'll take what I can get! 

My daughter has a basketball tourny in Syracuse and our best player is going to that soccer tournament 

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

My daughter has a basketball tourny in Syracuse and our best player is going to that soccer tournament 

OMG we have lived that decision! It is so tough for these young kids to decide and so hard for the team left behind to comprehend. 

Good luck to your daughter and her team! 

OMG we have lived that decision! It is so tough for these young kids to decide and so hard for the team left behind to comprehend. 
Good luck to your daughter and her team! 

Yes it happens, most of the girls play two or three sports. Best of luck to your daughter as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Sounds like your daughter may be playing against my daughters teammate, if she wins remind her we could have used her in Syracuse lol

We are East Meadow Barca u15 team. I don't think we play against any other NY teams this weekend? 

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Sounds like your daughter may be playing against my daughters teammate, if she wins remind her we could have used her in Syracuse lol

I have:

WNY FLASH ACADEMY 04G ECNL (NYW)

BC UNITED SA 2004 PREMIER (NYW)

Any of those come to mind? Different bracket than us.

It was a good weekend. We ended up in second place. Let one slip by today up 1-0 through 3/4 of game and got called for a bad foul by the 18. They scored on the kick and then scored again with 5 minutes left. Virginia is in just about full bloom. 

• Like 2

Love traveling with my daughter to soccer tournaments. We were in Boston last weekend for their college showcase. They won the U14 division. It was awesome. They have been playing in the U16 division for better competition but they played some very solid teams out there and won it all! Got the capital region showcase coming up on the 6th and 7th where we will be playing in the U16 division. Then a mayday tournament and then it will be off to Burlington VT for a tournament up there. This is the first year my daughter is on an "elite" team. Should have made the move for her years ago. I don't mind the travel for tournaments. We are traveling quite far for single games this spring outdoor season. Sucks to take up a whole day of travel for 1 soccer game. 

Congrats to your daughter! Maybe our teams will meet somewhere

Soccer.png

• Like 1