Pelosi has lost her mind

This is simply a ploy to get more Democrat votes.  The more immature the voter, the more likely they vote for leftist Democrats.  If most young people voted for conservatives, Pelosi would be demanding they be prevented from voting.  She supports requiring people to be 21 to drink or own a gun, but the future of the country can be entrusted to 16 year olds?

• Like 1

Guess where I was yesterday 96d989018d7ee8063d83decea6df6cae.jpg
ef88d977fc88907559feac04ede6c847.jpg
f330c1fc15017dbec846c1ab746760d1.jpg
This is in one of pelosi’s offices where she meets her visitors. We also were able to hang on her patio which was pretty cool.
You know it was special(regardless of who occupies the space) when your tour guides start taking pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rattler said:

This is simply a ploy to get more Democrat votes.  The more immature the voter, the more likely they vote for leftist Democrats.  If most young people voted for conservatives, Pelosi would be demanding they be prevented from voting.  She supports requiring people to be 21 to drink or own a gun, but the future of the country can be entrusted to 16 year olds?

I get a kick out of how they say drinking, smoking, and vaping is dangerous because a young teen's brain is not fully developed, but it's OK for them to vote with a les than fully developed brain and thought process.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

This is in one of pelosi’s offices where she meets her visitors. We also were able to hang on her patio which was pretty cool.
You know it was special(regardless of who occupies the space) when your tour guides start taking pics.

I hate the prattling old biddy, but that's pretty cool! Wonder what she does with that crystal thing under the glass? Or maybe I don't want to know!

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I get a kick out of how they say drinking, smoking, and vaping is dangerous because a young teen's brain is not fully developed, but it's OK for them to vote with a less than fully developed brain and thought process.

That's how they're certain they will vote for leftist Democrats.

6 hours ago, crappyice said:

Did you pee on her chair.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did you pee on her chair.. 

Better yet, dropped a deuce in her candy bowl.

After spending three days with 150 14/15 year olds, they are not ready to comprehend the impotence of voting. Their entire world and majority of the choices made are simply based on influence(an “influencer” is now a job?!?!) and typically the influence of the biggest Goofy clown. It is a stage and a phase of their development that is not fully done growing.

At 16 I only cared about what sport I was playing, who in the group had the best ID to buy the High Life (yup-even back then!) and how we weren’t going to get caught. We have already robbed our kids of childhood with ridiculous earl Ed curriculum - leave them their goofy pre-pubescent adolescences.
McMurphy said it best, “Damn Billy, you should be out birddogging chicks and bangin’ beaver” cuckoos nest

Voting is a responsibility they are not ready for and DIDNT ASK FOR!

• Like 3

So they raised  the drinking age and now in some states the age to buy a gun but voting needs to be lowered makes perfect sense . 
I guess Pelosi will be handing these out with her new voter base
download.jpeg-8.jpg.e0cfba26545504693c53e806860c2f4b.jpg

Now don’t be silly Stormy...they abort those.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Now don’t be silly Stormy...they abort those.

Only if they vote Republican  :)

at least if they could figure it out before birth, Pelosi  really would try and pass a  law for that, I wouldn't be surprised .

they  also want to get rid of the electoral college this way LA , NYC can basically decide every election  another wonderful idea from them ^_^

Edited by Storm914

Of course they want the young and mostly stupid to be able to vote for them. But it's mostly about them having the ability to change the rules whenever they want. Think about it, and let that sink in a bit. Then think about what might happen if they ever get the total power they really want. No Constitution, no private property, no personal freedoms or liberties...

• Like 1