This should be fun

Chef, you frequent other forums? How could you? I thought we had something special.

Hahaha actually only one other forum and I don’t really join in the discussions just buy Ammo and other WWII memorabilia from the for sale section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Just now, chefhunter86 said:

Hahaha actually only one other forum and I don’t really join in the discussions just buy Ammo and other WWII memorabilia from the for sale section

I get it. You come here for your emotional needs, and go elsewhere for your physical needs. Sigh . . . .

Tannerite sounds fun 

Tannerite is a blast(non pun intended) but these are vintage 30-06 armor piercing, I was thinking more like finding a old engine block and having at it with the m1

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Tannerite is a blast(non pun intended) but these are vintage 30-06 armor piercing, I was thinking more like finding a old engine block and having at it with the m1

Video or it didn’t happen 

6 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

It is!! But I haven't gone past 3 lbs yet. At 3 lbs the neighbor down the road calls to see if we're OK.

Here all this time I thought it was the legion touching off their canon .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

The Legion doesn't have a cannon, but a couple of the locals do...One guy is currently out of the area, I think...

Ha, maybe it was jerry then. 

Edited by rob-c

6 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I don’t do it much, but I’ll pop one later in the year on a windless day and let you know when I do. Would be cool to know if you could hear it!

Ha, yeah let me know, I bet 3-4 lbs I could. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Back to Chef's original question....

If you could get some targets made from same material that Belo's head is made from,  they should be a real challenge for those AP  30-06 rounds...<<grin>>….

Your quips tonight might get you banned....but they are damn funny indeed. 

14 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

Does anyone have any fun ideas for targets that would simulate shooting at armor?

An old junk car or farm.equipment.. we use to have tracers those were fun on 4th of july..  boy we were young and dumb then...

• Like 1

An old junk car or farm.equipment.. we use to have tracers those were fun on 4th of july..  boy we were young and dumb then...

Yea tracers are fun. I have them in both 5.56 and 30-06. I also used to have spotter rounds which I don’t think I have any more. Those would explode on impact and shower the area with magnesium sparks