Charges dropped on Jussie Smollett

1 hour ago, The_Field_Ager said:

This Smollett guy is connected. I wonder what dirt he has on the Dems? And imagine if the races had been reversed. Smollet basically tried to start a politically motivated race war.

Papist, you've been openly rooting for a politically motivated race war for years.  This guy must be a hero to you.

This is a shock, even for Chicago, one of the most corrupt cities in America.

Seems ol' Jussie is connected to some powerful people like Jesse Jackson, Kamala Harris, and the Obama's as "family friends".  Surprise Surprise..........

No doubt that this "justice" will serve to narrow the racial divide, that that those listed above, have worked so hard at, for so long?????   

Even if Jussie's goal was to widen it for personal gain.  Or not????.......................

The average citizen, no matter the color of their skin should be able to clearly see how "Justise" served Jussie.

39 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Something stinks . It must have been one of Obama's judges and a paid off prosecutor ...........

Maybe Obama put him up to it or someone else in the Democratic Party .Maybe this guy threatened to sing about what Obama  or other dems where doing illegally if he was not let go . Something like that definitely happened  behind  the scenes.

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

He is cleared of the 16 state felony charges, but not the federal charges relating to the letter he sent to himself regarding "lynching".  This story is far from settled.   It might help heal the racial divide that has been flaring over the last 10 years or so.   It is especially good to see the outrage from Chicago's mayor and police chief.  

If and when he apologizes for what he has done, it will be a watershed moment in America towards ending both racial and same-sex attraction discrimination.   Now that the Trump / Russia thing is over, the press has plenty of time to cover this story.  

Edited by wolc123

JMO, not going to make any uninformed judgments or unfounded conspiracy theories, waiting for the dust to settle & facts speak for them selves!

Not sure situation is politically motivated, but it reeks of blackmail &/or witness tampering. Wait n see!

Seems to me the prosecutor dropped all charges and let him walk because of political connections.  I don't think any judge was ever involved in this.  If the charges are dropped, the perp never goes in front of a judge.

What concerns me are the political connections.  It's likely the same political connections who were able to get the charges dropped, were also involved in the hoax.  Having a prosecutor, who is connected to these same politicians, drop everything, effectively covers it all up.

This black female Chicago prosecutor has a lot of leftist baggage from the Black Lives Matter days and was letting criminals off the hook back then too.  She is no friend of the police and the Chicago PD have called her out for being a friend of criminals in the past.

So what it boils down to is this:  There is a big money manipulator on the left, with high level political connections, planning social stunts designed to attack Conservatives and Trump, with an eye towards a successful political coup.  It's a conspiracy.  It's felonious and seditious.

The Russia hoax, Black Lives Matter riots, Antifa, college protests and white privilege scams are all seditious attempts to overthrow a duly elected President, and there are many laws being broken to make these scams happen.

Our country's FBI and DOJ are either completely incompetent, or somehow involved, to not be able to see it and put a stop to it.

• Like 1

Gay...check

Black...check

Liberal...check

Celebrity...check

Anti Trump...check

It all adds up.    If there was ANY justice , instead of working off his "community service" at the Jesse Jackson Rainbow Push organization...…..he should have been made to sweep the sidewalk outside the Trump Towers in NYC.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Maybe Obama put him up to it or someone else in the Democratic Party .Maybe this guy threatened to sing about what Obama  or other dems where doing illegally if he was not let go . Something like that definitely happened  behind  the scenes.

I said this the day it happened. Someone put him up to this and its a BS story.....Come on, 3 guys wearing MAGA hats....I knew the second it was reported it was BS. What I wasn't sure of, was if it would be confirmed as BS. I was actually surprised he was arrested. Now getting all the charges thrown out just makes thing more clear.....

• Like 2